Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 249 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #3721
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

what are you studying?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #3722
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
High school sucks in this sense, you can't really manage your time. On the other hand though, the studying is so blah, I feel like three years of high school were easier than any given semester in uni
I don't even want to name subjects I did exams in this semester, people will be so scared they'll never come back to this thread
Please do

I have only three weeks of classes left and that includes 4 hours of classes every Wednesday only And then I'm done with uni for good Yes, I still have to finish my thesis.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3723
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Please do

I have only three weeks of classes left and that includes 4 hours of classes every Wednesday only And then I'm done with uni for good Yes, I still have to finish my thesis.
Funcional Analysis II, General Topology, Measure and Lebesgue Integral. And Complex Analysis exam coming up
Plus History of Mathematics and Advanced English but these two didn't require a lot of work

I forgot (if I ever knew), what are you doing your Master's in?
I wrote like 10 pages of my thesis but that's fine, I won't have a lot of coursework next semester so I can focus on it more.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #3724

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funcional Analysis II, General Topology I, Complex Analysis, Measure and Lebesgue Integral
Plus History of Mathematics and Advanced English but these two did't require a lot of work

I forgot (if I ever knew), what are you doing your Master's in?
I wrote like 10 pages of my thesis but that's fine, I won't have a lot of coursework next semester so I can focus on it more.
Haha we had those last year and that is when I went for my Erasmus exchange so in general I picked some easy statistical subjects And all of them are so useless, I don't know why they make us learn such crap

Financial Mathematics. I told ya once but that was long ago so it's forgiven that you don't remember
The problem with me is that I have plenty of time, yet I waste it on stupid things
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3725
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha we had those last year and that is when I went for my Erasmus exchange so in general I picked some easy statistical subjects And all of them are so useless, I don't know why they make us learn such crap

Financial Mathematics. I told ya once but that was long ago so it's forgiven that you don't remember
The problem with me is that I have plenty of time, yet I waste it on stupid things
We have really strict rules for this Erasmus thing; you either have to take subjects equivalent to the ones in your curriculum when you're abroad, or do the subjects you have missed once you come back so a lot of people end up taking extra semester because of this
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #3726

Quote:
We have really strict rules for this Erasmus thing; you either have to take subjects equivalent to the ones in your curriculum when you're abroad, or do the subjects you have missed when you come back so a lot of people end up taking extra semester because of this
Yeah, that's how it should be. But I got all of the required signatures on my Learning Agreement I think I did like 3 courses that would be equivalent to those my friends had. However, they still have not uploaded my marks in the online system and they promised to do that about 2 months ago. So if they make me take all of those subjects I missed last year (all those retarded ones you mentioned), I might as well jump off the bridge I just wanna be done with uni, never again
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #3727
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Quote:
Yeah, that's how it should be. But I got all of the required signatures on my Learning Agreement I think I did like 3 courses that would be equivalent to those my friends had. However, they still have not uploaded my marks in the online system and they promised to do that about 2 months ago. So if they make me take all of those subjects I missed last year (all those retarded ones you mentioned), I might as well jump off the bridge I just wanna be done with uni, never again
Nah, I kinda actually liked these subjects, but I know I have a rather uncommon tendency to prefer pure math subject to applied math, statistics and such stuff
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #3728

Quote:
Nah, I kinda actually liked these subjects, but I know I have a rather uncommon tendency to prefer pure math subject to applied math, statistics and such stuff
From what I heard there were very few people who actually liked them and they were the usual suspects I like stuff that makes sense and therefore is easy to understand. I need to sit down to my thesis, I was planning to give sth to my supervisor tomorrow. Let him read those 20 incredibly interesting pages
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #3729
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Quote:
From what I heard there were very few people who actually liked them and they were the usual suspects I like stuff that makes sense and therefore is easy to understand. I need to sit down to my thesis, I was planning to give sth to my supervisor tomorrow. Let him read those 20 incredibly interesting pages
Note how people in this thread magically disappeared once we started talking about math/uni
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3730
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Omg Kims fan forever
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3731

Quote:
Note how people in this thread magically disappeared once we started talking about math/uni
You know, I swear I was thinking exactly the same They just need to see the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Omg Kims fan forever
Hola debby
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3732
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Ewww maths
So what's up man? Still watching tennis? Hoping for Clijsters vs Henin gen 2 in 20 years
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3733

I'm a woman
And I watch tennis occasionally, maybe I'll watch more of AO.
Jada for #1
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #3734
debby

Quote:
I'm a woman
And I watch tennis occasionally, maybe I'll watch more of AO.
Jada for #1
Gurl then
Yes ! We have to stan for the same player together.
Yes as long as Little Henin wins Wimbledon and in her speech, says this victory is for her mother.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3735
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Stop alking about maths I still have to take those exams and I'm scared I'll never pass them/ I should've taken them last year

My first exam is next week, but my second semester starts in a month

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread