Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #3676
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Anyone heard about Azealia Banks losing her record deal for saying that Perez Hilton is a fag who should kill himself?
What the actual fuck? Mess.

I like her "212"

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #3677
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
I hope Grigor doesn't make Maria flop.

And not yall talking with your dicks and saying he could do well this year His backhand is atrocious and unless he improves he will always flop
Oh please, Sasha was a fucking benchwarmer and even his perennial flopping didn't contaminate her
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #3678
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Also, the Twitter thing is back on her facebook. Or did it never go away?

Anyway excited for the launch. Don't know whether to follow that Twitter that obviously must be hers now or when it launches.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #3679
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Afaik, the Maria lesbian rumours originated from this unfortunate picture:

That's literally all the "evidence" Other than that, the theory is simply based on the fact she hung out with Camilla a lot (because no straight 20-something women do that), and that she has broad shoulders.

And I don't mind people claiming she's a lesbian per se (even if there's no evidence whatsoever to support it), I just find Jimmie48's argument that she was DEFINITELY a lesbian to be an illogical mess
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #3680
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Camilla is fucking hot tbf
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #3681
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I know she didn't deserve to flop. There's always When A Stranger Calls though
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #3682
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Oh please, Sasha was a fucking benchwarmer and even his perennial flopping didn't contaminate her
I so miss somebody cheering in her box like he did.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #3683
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
If we're talking about the forum then it's been discussed in several, more serious, threads. Those about lesbian tennis players in general, that about Dimitrov that was in GM last month etc. You know, the ones that usually end up locked.

I'm not going to talk about Jimmie specifically because when it comes to Maria he can hardly be reasonable. There is no reason to focus on a person anyway since it's been a bunch of different people that have said they think Maria to be gay/bi. Some of them are fans, some of them don't particularly care about her, some of them are haters and yeah some of them are trolls too. That's a fact.

How do you know the reason why one says it?
If you think that somebody claims another person is a lesbian just because they hate them it's got to be one of two things, you either have a problem with lesbians or you think that that somebody has a problem with lesbians. You said it's not the first. So, why would you accuse people of homophobic behaviour if they haven't shown signs of having such an issue?

If you think that they say that to piss off her fans then they're successful, aren't they? Because from the GM threads where the topic has been mentioned it's some Maria fans that have been bothered. And the fact that I've also seen gay guys being annoyed makes it not exactly stupid. It's disappointing actually.

Last thing, if someone questioned the sexuality of a seemingly straight, with gay rumours, ATP favourite player of yours, you wouldn't react saying they're probably haters. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[/essay]
Couldn't agree more.
I don't understand why some people get so defensive when someone thinks Maria is a lesbian or bi.

Also , you don't necessarily need evidence to think someone is gay. Some people just give off a gay vibe.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #3684
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Couldn't agree more.
I don't understand why some people get so defensive when someone thinks Maria is a lesbian or bi.

Also , you don't necessarily need evidence to think someone is gay. Some people just give off a gay vibe.
Sharapova now is definitely heterosexual, it's just clear basing on how she behaves among male/female people.... Even if she had her first sexual experience with a girl, it's normal and long in the past.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #3685
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Afaik, the Maria lesbian rumours originated from this unfortunate picture:

That's literally all the "evidence" Other than that, the theory is simply based on the fact she hung out with Camilla a lot (because no straight 20-something women do that), and that she has broad shoulders.

And I don't mind people claiming she's a lesbian per se (even if there's no evidence whatsoever to support it), I just find Jimmie48's argument that she was DEFINITELY a lesbian to be an illogical mess
OMG is that really all?
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3686
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
If you think that somebody claims another person is a lesbian just because they hate them it's got to be one of two things, you either have a problem with lesbians or you think that that somebody has a problem with lesbians.
Or because there is no logical reason/evidence to claim she is and that those ppl say stuff that is meant to be negative about her the vast majority of times.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #3687
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sharapova now is definitely heterosexual, it's just clear basing on how she behaves among male/female people.... Even if she had her first sexual experience with a girl, it's normal and long in the past.

The point isn't even about if she's a lesbian or not, it's about the fact that people get so defensive when ever someone mentions the fact that she might be gay or bi.

And how exactly does her behavior around people prove that she's straight?
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #3688
country flag Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
The point isn't even about if she's a lesbian or not, it's about the fact that people get so defensive when ever someone mentions the fact that she might be gay or bi.

And how exactly does her behavior around people prove that she's straight?
Ppl get defensive with Maria haters, I think that's very normal and expected
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #3689
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

First day of work after two weeks off complete
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #3690
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

First day back tomorrow
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread