Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 236 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #3526
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I was referring to the way both of them stalk and lurk the sub-forums , take screenshots of certain posts, bring them up as receipts in threads, spill the tea, etc

Right, Miss Thirsty A.K.B?
One solution : ban AKB from SS And Svetlio from the other SS lol.
But it might be too boring and too sad without any receipts and tea.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #3527
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

I really can't. Yall are a mess and TF is a huge mess

I got banned for 2 and a half months and was later referred to as this incredibly vile and racist fan of the 'Siberian Stormfront' (even though I stated on many occasions that I love black people). But somehow, people seem to get away with much worse things and I'm not only referring to LBV. I mean in general Maria and her fans are treated like filth on TF without any reason (and I am not saying this subjectively). I rarely see any Masha fan behaving maliciously, mocking someone's favorite, etc. most of the time, we just defend and we get attacked for it.

I really don't understand how some people can that so bitter to the point that they have no control over what they write. I just can't understand (despite how much you may dislike a certain player) the fact that you mock and laugh about that player when he/she breaks down in tears. That to me is vile

I get that a lot of people here (and in general) have a huge problem with Maria because she is extremely popular and many people seem to think it's unfair, but even so, there is nothing they can change about it. True, Maria is not the best player or the most good looking player or may not have the best personality, but she has a hell of sense for business that other players perhaps don't and that sells, so sorry to everyone who disagrees

But you know, it's your choice to sit behind a computer screen where you are safe and complain how bitterly unfair life is, where you can say whatever you want and not care if you hurt someone, etc. but that only shows what kind of a person you are. Just live and let life I guess.

But all in all, we are a huge fanbase and we have shown how strong we are when we are united
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #3528
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ instagram: cosmicvoices
Followed!

Edit: omg so much drama here. >_<

Last edited by lefty24 : Jan 6th, 2013 at 02:52 AM.
lefty24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #3529
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

Ah guys, I know rumours are not really reliable and sometimes annoying, but you might want to check @darrenrovell's twitter...
Jamrock,20 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #3530
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I really can't. Yall are a mess and TF is a huge mess

I got banned for 2 and a half months and was later referred to as this incredibly vile and racist fan of the 'Siberian Stormfront' (even though I stated on many occasions that I love black people). But somehow, people seem to get away with much worse things and I'm not only referring to LBV. I mean in general Maria and her fans are treated like filth on TF without any reason (and I am not saying this subjectively). I rarely see any Masha fan behaving maliciously, mocking someone's favorite, etc. most of the time, we just defend and we get attacked for it.

I really don't understand how some people can that so bitter to the point that they have no control over what they write. I just can't understand (despite how much you may dislike a certain player) the fact that you mock and laugh about that player when he/she breaks down in tears. That to me is vile

I get that a lot of people here (and in general) have a huge problem with Maria because she is extremely popular and many people seem to think it's unfair, but even so, there is nothing they can change about it. True, Maria is not the best player or the most good looking player or may not have the best personality, but she has a hell of sense for business that other players perhaps don't and that sells, so sorry to everyone who disagrees

But you know, it's your choice to sit behind a computer screen where you are safe and complain how bitterly unfair life is, where you can say whatever you want and not care if you hurt someone, etc. but that only shows what kind of a person you are. Just live and let life I guess.

But all in all, we are a huge fanbase and we have shown how strong we are when we are united
So can we all just make amends, once and for all? Thats the point of all this.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #3531
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock,20 View Post
Ah guys, I know rumours are not really reliable and sometimes annoying, but you might want to check @darrenrovell's twitter...
I think Dimitrov matches Masha better than boring Sasha Vujacic ... The only problem is that he is too young for anything serious

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #3532
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I wish non Masha fans would GTF outta here.

Why are you here?

Why did you even come here?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #3533
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my few posts. I am really a true Maria fan and I visit this board to catch up on the latest and livescores (share the victories and heartaches even but just silently). I just don't post often to avoid the drama and I am shy I do think SS is great and has some fun personalities
Jamrock,20 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #3534
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post

Why are you here?

Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3535
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why are you here?

I'm here because I was sent for.

But I'm out, I just wanted to speak my peace to those who were actively discussing me. Bye y'all
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #3536
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why are you here?

Rude.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #3537
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Rude.
I'm always rude.

Deal with it

PopCon 2013.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3538
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I'm here because I was sent for.

But I'm out, I just wanted to speak my peace to those who were actively discussing me. Bye y'all
Bye

PopCon 2013.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #3539
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

from twitter 15 mins ago:

@darrenrovell: Maria Sharapova is off the market again. Got confirmation she's dating Bulgarian tennis player, 21-year-old Grigor Dimitrov

@sharapovanovic: From Sugarpova to Sugarmama. MT @darrenrovell: Sharapova is off the market again. Got confirmation she's dating Dimitrov.

is it true? love is in the air

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #3540
country flag $uricate

Dimitrov is obviously geh.

Beard.

PopCon 2013.
Closed Thread