Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #3511
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
You should know better than anyone how easy it is to try and pass off something offensive as merely "humour". By the same logic, the person who made the "lynching" joke about you (one of the few things where imo you actually were right to be angry at a Siberian Siren poster) could try and claim you shouldn't be offended because they were only joking and weren't really planning to do it. It may have been a joke to them, but it was a joke at your expense and referencing something that's offensive. And I don't see why it's any different here.
But why would burning crosses be offensive to a white person? Burning crosses are used to scare black people...

Quote:
I'll admit I may have overreacted when I accused you of trying to threaten me, although you didn't put in any smilies/gifs/exclamation marks/anything else that would signify that you were joking so that was why I misunderstood.
You did overreact, and you want to have beef with me, thats why you like to keep up shit. Admit it.
I didn't threaten you, boo. If you look at your post, you notice how the gif of LC and Lo girls laughing, somehow changed into a gif of Maria at the Olympics? You posted a gif from my photobucket album, and I simply replaced the URL to the one with Maria. Thats why I said "Watch where you pilfer your gifs from next time."

You really like to take things and run with them, huh?
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #3512
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Apologies are accepted and everything is settled, sis.

Time to regularly come here and cheer for the legitimate heiress of the Lord with all of us in SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
This

Your only true offense has been appointing Vika as Serena's heir
Slutlio has ruined the chance of me ever doing that, with his perpetual tea spillage from my long-running Mashabator past. My pride won't allow it!
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #3513
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
But why would burning crosses be offensive to a white person? Burning crosses are used to scare black people...
...because you were likening us to members of the Ku Klux Klan.

Quote:
You did overreact, and you want to have beef with me, thats why you like to keep up shit. Admit it.
I didn't threaten you, boo. If you look at your post, you notice how the gif of LC and Lo girls laughing, somehow changed into a gif of Maria at the Olympics? You posted a gif from my photobucket album, and I simply replaced the URL to the one with Maria. Thats why I said "Watch where you pilfer your gifs from next time."

You really like to take things and run with them, huh?
Am I missing something? It's still displaying the same image for me.

Last edited by dsanders06 : Jan 6th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #3514
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slutlio has ruined the chance of me ever doing that, with his perpetual tea spillage from my long-running Mashabator past. My pride won't allow it!
Slutio is the A.K.B of Siberian Siren.

I see you used to post in SS as well http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....ostcount=10032

Delete that remnant of the tea, too before it is screen-shot by him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #3515
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Petra
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #3516
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
...because you were likening us to members of the Ku Klux Klan.

Am I missing something? It's still displaying the same image for me.
Like I said, my sincere apologies to those who took genuine offense. I didn't think that was particularly offensive, but then again I'm not white, so I may not understand fully.
And http://i47.tinypic.com/ibmb0w.jpg

Quote:

I see you used to post in SS as well http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....ostcount=10032

Oh lord, I was really cutting up!
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #3517
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Well I am white and not tanned (I wish but I just burn ) and I didn't understand why the burning crossing was seen as offensive so don't worry. :-p

Omg Androuf in that old thread. Memoriessss. Basically he got mad at me because I stopped cheering for Maria in 2006-2007. I was even on her official site.
Justin, just embrace your old Masha stanning like I just did. I am at peace with myself.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #3518
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sorry but no no offense Slutlio but AKB is just a troll from another league.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #3519
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
That is my very dear sister and a valued member of Sarin Slam. Don't slander her! Why does she have you so mad?
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #3520
debby

Quote:
That is my very dear sister and a valued member of Sarin Slam. Don't slander her! Why does she have you so mad?
She is a better troll than me
Gurl, I love Akil, he is amaze, but let's be honest.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #3521
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Excuse me, Deborah?
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #3522
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lawd, such a stan
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #3523
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
Excuse me, Deborah?

Yes, Akil? Is there any problem? *eyelashes*
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #3524
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was referring to the way both of them stalk and lurk the sub-forums , take screenshots of certain posts, bring them up as receipts in threads, spill the tea, etc

Right, Miss Thirsty A.K.B?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #3525
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said, my sincere apologies to those who took genuine offense. I didn't think that was particularly offensive, but then again I'm not white, so I may not understand fully.
And http://i47.tinypic.com/ibmb0w.jpg

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread