Has everyone been watching Hopman Cup? I really like Johansson. She has some great skill. It's such a shame she is a choker
So far in 2013 I have learned:
1. I love Vania more than ever
Although I cant understand why she didn't sign on after losing her final qualifying match
2. Maria doesn't want to play in Brisbane.
3. Monica Puig has got great potential.
4. Anastasia may be putting it together finally
5. Sloane Stephens has such effortless power and a really good attitude.
6. Bethanie-Mattek Sands is insane. (I know everyone knew this already
7. Ash Barty is so down to earth. Each time she plays I cant stop thinking how she's 16 and her mates would be watching on tv
8. Still cant stand Azarenka (getting worse by the day).
9. Mathilde Johansson is awesome. Her backhand is really good. I cringe on her 2nd serves (ala Maria).
10. Schiavone is a shadow of her former self. Her shots land so short it's just...
11. Some of Errani's 2nd serves were too slow for the speed guns to register
Gives us all hope
12. I still think Tomic is way too cocky/arrogant, but he played really well against Djokovic.
13. Brisbane International should be shut down for charging too much for a soft drink.
14. Why do people keep hiring Roger Rasheed as a coach?
It's just baffling to me.
15. Rennae Stubbs has a substantial amount of bitchiness in her.
16. Cornet is amazing in person. Managed to get a pic with her and she was really nice.
17. Venus has been such a slow starter of late. Hopefully that's just a one-off thing
18. Kerber's coach has a funny grunt.
19. Daria Gavrilova is such a fiesty biatch
20. The umpires in Brisbane have been so strict with time violations I cant believe it
Maria is in sooo much trouble if they take that into Melbourne.
That's all I have so far