Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #3196
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock,20 View Post
Maria's radio interview was kool. She said her favourite room service meal was mac and cheese
She is looking forward to the Aussie Open. The radio host loved her and thinks Sugarpova will be a success for her. She said she enjoyed beating Henin the most and the first time it happened she was super excited because Henin was a good player. Also Australia has the most demand for Sugarpova and she is launching it on January 11th. Little jab from the host when he said out of the women's top 3 in tennis, Maria and Serena have the 'IT' factor and are miles ahead more famous than the number one player.

Finally, Maria was very confident but also sounds so sweet and innocent on the radio. They might put up the recording on their website as well.

That is all, bye.
Is it available online?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:53 AM   #3197
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

I think if you check on this link they should have her interview up soon: http://www.2ue.com.au/sportstoday
Jamrock,20 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:34 AM   #3198
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock,20 View Post
Maria's radio interview was kool. She said her favourite room service meal was mac and cheese
She is looking forward to the Aussie Open. The radio host loved her and thinks Sugarpova will be a success for her. She said she enjoyed beating Henin the most and the first time it happened she was super excited because Henin was a good player. Also Australia has the most demand for Sugarpova and she is launching it on January 11th. Little jab from the host when he said out of the women's top 3 in tennis, Maria and Serena have the 'IT' factor and are miles ahead more famous than the number one player.

Finally, Maria was very confident but also sounds so sweet and innocent on the radio. They might put up the recording on their website as well.

That is all, bye.
rsktkrshgkjdfhgjkdfs

NOOOOOOOOOO DFJHGFLHGKJDF
OMG MARIA/HENIN

Sorry.
I totally remember it. Lol when she was beating Henin, and that my brothers were teasing me about it back then, I was like "at least she is so happy to beat her, more than the others. It's cute how she values Henin , I can't be mad at her" and they were like "Gurl no, Henin is just an opponent like the others, she doesn't care more if it's her or someone else".

Well, this time it's not me who says it...
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:37 AM   #3199
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
rsktkrshgkjdfhgjkdfs

NOOOOOOOOOO DFJHGFLHGKJDF
OMG MARIA/HENIN

Sorry.
I totally remember it. Lol when she was beating Henin, and that my brothers were teasing me about it back then, I was like "at least she is so happy to beat her, more than the others. It's cute how she values Henin , I can't be mad at her" and they were like "Gurl no, Henin is just an opponent like the others, she doesn't care more if it's her or someone else".

Well, this time it's not me who says it...
Hahaha, I expected this reading the interview above
I remember having a like (can't say love) / hate relationship with Justine in the past
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #3200
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I only saw Stephens play one or two times but I didn't remember her so strong she's keeping Serena's pace like a boss.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:40 AM   #3201
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Hahaha, I expected this reading the interview above
I remember having a like (can't say love) / hate relationship with Justine in the past
Lol if Henin was still around, I am sure you would have become a Henin stan
She was totally stanning for Maria in RG she said she would be back for this year's RG but with her baby due for march, I doubt it.

Anyway Vika/Serena tomorrow Not watching Sloane/Serena because I need to do some things, and the streaming would just distract me. But no way in hell I will miss Vika/Serena tomorrow ! What about you?
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:44 AM   #3202
country flag Trih

Can't wait for it of course, gotta keep stanning for Serena since I did at the USO
I definitely jumped off the Vika bandwagon since 2012
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #3203
debby

Quote:
Can't wait for it of course, gotta keep stanning for Serena since I did at the USO
I definitely jumped off the Vika bandwagon since 2012
Why? Serena is worse to Maria
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM   #3204
country flag Trih

I know but I can't stand Vika anymore I started rooting for her after she lost to Petra in the YEC final in 2011, and in return, starting with AO2012, she stabbed my heart over and over and over again (Stuttgart WAS NOT ENOUGH )
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3205
debby

Quote:
I know but I can't stand Vika anymore I started rooting for her after she lost to Petra in the YEC final in 2011, and in return, starting with AO2012, she stabbed my heart over and over and over again (Stuttgart WAS NOT ENOUGH )
I know the feeling. Revengepova !
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:54 AM   #3206
country flag Trih

Plus she's disrispectful about anything and I can't stand that Redclown
At least Serena had kind words for Maria yesterday
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:01 AM   #3207
debby

Quote:
Plus she's disrispectful about anything and I can't stand that Redclown
At least Serena had kind words for Maria yesterday
She makes me cackle She was so pressed when Maria won RG.
Lol Vikafoo FTW. I want them to get married and to have kids. Can you imagine the meltdown on GM?
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #3208
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't forget Istanbul. It was awesome as well.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:13 AM   #3209
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
She makes me cackle She was so pressed when Maria won RG.
Lol Vikafoo FTW. I want them to get married and to have kids. Can you imagine the meltdown on GM?
Buahahah well if you look it that way yeah, it would make half of TF freak out
Sloane keeping up in the 2nd too, I wonder if she'll manage to take away a set from Serena.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3210
debby

Quote:
Buahahah well if you look it that way yeah, it would make half of TF freak out
Sloane keeping up in the 2nd too, I wonder if she'll manage to take away a set from Serena.
Here you just got your answer
Closed Thread