Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #301
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Wow, didn't realize Fed won. I left at 0-2 in the first set cuz I kept hearing he was in bad form all week and didn't care to see him lose to Murray again. Pleasant surprise.

Also, what's up with Max and Moneypova - Sugarpova and now the luxury apts? Dont recall her ever doing so many biz-related activities in the offseason (well, only since I've followed her so 2010). Think Maria the taskmaster cracked the whip once Li threatened to overtake her "most endorsed" status or just trying to strike while the iron's hot with the whole CGS thing? Not really serious but just fun to think about.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #302
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yep, best players wife or girlfriend ever. I adore her.

(Yet another) great year for Roger even if he should lose tomorrow. The guy is much older than those other "big four" members and he still gives them a run for their money. Unbelievable that he's able to keep going at this level for so many years.
Yeah! Amazing year! So happy for him! I would really love to see him win! (The matchup I hate the most is with Novak..) But I doubt, he is not in good form...
And today I caught myself yet again admiring Roger's footwork... A dancer! When on, everything seems so easy and free-flowing...
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #303
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Rogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just made my day/night/weekend ('cause I had a sh* one)... I love fighting Roger!!! Love when he is passionate about the game and not just giving up but prepared to fight, dig deep and change something! And I loved Mirka's reaction!

That said, he will probably break my heart tomorrow. Because he is not in his best form ever since Wimby.
+1

PLS don't lose to Nole Cincy repeat pls.

Talking about NolePova:

Maria on Nole(from yesterday):

Quote:
Novak is such a talented athlete and a great competitor. On top of that he is such a fun character off the court, which is such a good quality to have.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #304
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Rogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just made my day/night/weekend ('cause I had a sh* one)... I love fighting Roger!!! Love when he is passionate about the game and not just giving up but prepared to fight, dig deep and change something! And I loved Mirka's reaction!

That said, he will probably break my heart tomorrow. Because he is not in his best form ever since Wimby.
YES. That C'MON that Roger let ripped when he broke Andrew is pure LIFE
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #305
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I like that story.
Sounds like a great connection indeed. I only wonder if he said it was a really big deal for him because he was supposed to be straight once upon a time because it seems like he sorted things out pretty quickly.

Do you see this going anywhere or just taking it slow?

EDIT: Do you know if you are the first guy he's been seeing?
According to him I am the first guy he has got with but I'm not sure. The next six months are going to be pretty rocky I think because he still has a lot of things to work through and be comfortable with but I will see. Its a tricky situation and Im not holding out for a fairytale ending its just nice that it wasnt all in my head because I just really like spending time with him. He makes me so happy and makes me feel safe and protected and confident....OMG vomit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Andy you deserve a movie deal
It is a bit Hollywood. Way better than all those really tragic/sad gay movies.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #306
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Ew
Haha don't worry it's probably not true.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #307
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was re-visiting my childhood and watched Spice World The Movie Online

"Sporty *but I am actually interested in other things* Spice"

And I hadn't noticed just how much Mel C rolled her eyes in the Movie
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #308
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
+1

PLS don't lose to Nole Cincy repeat pls.

This

Vamos Roger

Still sad about Delpo's loss. He was leading with a set and a break

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #309
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
According to him I am the first guy he has got with but I'm not sure. The next six months are going to be pretty rocky I think because he still has a lot of things to work through and be comfortable with but I will see. Its a tricky situation and Im not holding out for a fairytale ending its just nice that it wasnt all in my head because I just really like spending time with him. He makes me so happy and makes me feel safe and protected and confident....OMG vomit.

It is a bit Hollywood. Way better than all those really tragic/sad gay movies.
Yes, I agree. Can't the just make one gay movie with a happy ending. Yeah well if you are the first then it is just best to feel out the situation and let his head settle. All the best anyway.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #310
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

My #1 vs. my #2, may the better Roger win.

GO!
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #311
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I was re-visiting my childhood and watched Spice World The Movie Online

"Sporty *but I am actually interested in other things* Spice"

And I hadn't noticed just how much Mel C rolled her eyes in the Movie
OMG Spice World

"And I'm Victoria Malcolm" she had some great one liners in that film.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #312
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I hated the idea of the final, novak vs roger has been pretty good so far
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #313
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

What a match so far
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #314
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Novak wins 76 75
was an awesome match, Jelena's reaction at the end

congrats to both men
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #315
country flag Trih

Great, both of them. The match point was incredible, just like a lot of points during the whole match.
Kudos to Roger to be like that at 31, can't wait for Rafa to come back (I deeply miss him even if I'm not a fan) and see all the fab four play a great 2013.
Closed Thread