Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #1606
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

OMG YAY, finally.. getting Maria now
.. but then ugh, goes straight back to Vika again. WHY WTA, WHY
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #1607
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I saw it... and yes, maybe you should have. But it's GM, you know. That whole thread is just too much.
Well, it reminds me a bit of when Serena did that C-walk dance at Wimbledon. I doubt that anyone initially saw any harm in it or that they thought that she was paying tribute to California gangs when she obviously was just having a bit of fun. It was only after foxnews told everyone that they should be offended that many jumped on the bandwagon and suddenly were or pretended to be offended by it. But her fans and many others (including yours truly) immediately came to her defense as they should and called it a load of nonsense.

The Wozniacki thing now is something similar. The match was played on Friday but there were no accusations of racism until four days later when the media told the rest of us what we are supposed to think about it. The only difference is that in this case the majority doesn't come to the defense of Woz like they did with Serena. On the contrary, they consider filling her facebook and twitter pages with vile crap too much fun to even consider the possibility that Woz might actually NOT be a racist but that she was just having a bit of fun, just like Serena when she did the C-walk.

But Serena deserves consideration because she's 'The Lord' while Wozniacki is just 'a disgusting pusher with a fake personality', so I don't doubt that she'll continue to be a favorite target no matter what she says or does for as long as she plays. That's not much of a problem for Woz as long as it limits itself to TF where she or her fellow players probably never visit (I really hope they don't anyway), but 'the masses' bullying her on twitter and facebook takes it to a whole new level.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1608
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

VOTE FOR MASHA

[she's being outvoted by Pennetta fgs ]
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472007
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #1609
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

omg what is happening

claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #1610
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I've just seen it as well on YouTube! Yoko

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #1611
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
All I can say is she must have been some kind of sex goddess because no matter how much meth you take ain't NOBODY going to put up or love that so there's no other reason for her getting married to someone so famous...

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #1612
country flag JoPova

Last day of uni is over.. Holidays mean a lot of studying though.. So I have mixed feelings about the end of the semester

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #1613
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Also about the whole Wozniacki imitating Serena thing, I can see how some people would see it as maybe not appropriate, but offensive? It's only offensive to SERENA who clearly gives zero fucks, and people spamming Wozniacki's twitter and Facebook calling her a racist and a f***ing c*nt clearly didn't bother to do anything but look at a few articles purposely made to make Wozniacki look like the devil. Seriously, it's pathetic how some people are literally looking to find ways to create hate nowadays.

Here's something I found funny on twitter about it.

This shows that now the stories reached people who don't know much about Wozniacki...
Yes I'm sure that some REALLY don't find it appropriate and maybe some even find it offensive depending on their background and their own life experience. But there can be little doubt that the majority just enjoy insulting someone they hate for no legitimate reason, and this is just another excuse for them to do that. I also don't accept the argument that it doesn't matter "because it's only the internet." Wrong. The internet is the one place where people show their true colours because you can say whatever you want without getting punched on the nose for it. What to make of comments like the one below? If this person and countless others like him don't have severe psychological problems my name is Roger Federer.

"The bitch Wozniacki should be spat upon and beaten with shoes"
https://mobile.twitter.com/fahigi

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #1614
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I've just seen it as well on YouTube! Yoko
Yoko has done a lot of albums with nothing but screetching and caterwauling that are just impossible to listen to. But she also did some by her standards more traditional rock albums with her own songs and some were pretty good. Unfortunately, even when she's just singing (or trying to sing) her voice is problematic. More recently she's been quite successful with dance material. Not mainstream success of course, but she's having a substantial "alternative dance" folowing these days.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #1615
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys

This is really random but can you all make one post in this thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472006

Svetlio, Vartan and I are on the same tribe on Survivor and we need at least one post from as many people as possible to win.

I know it's Salvation Army and a lot of us are gay (including me)...but yeah...just post in it even if you want to hate on it, it's not really about the organisation more about winning the challenge

Even if it's just a one word spam post or a smiley it doesn't matter

Thanks!
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1616
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I will put her in my sig if we win the challenge So start posting people Remember you just need to post once
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #1617
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Posted ^^
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #1618
BlueTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i've done them yep, wish I made my mind up earlier tho cos now I'm in the main round with high school kids hopefully I get into the course I want, and hopefully at a different uni becos its 5 years at the university of sydney but only 4 years at university of nsw.

here's to graduating in 2016 when i could've graduated next year or the year after loool fuck my life

edit: holy fuck i'll be like fucking 24 this is not okay.
What did you end up choosing?
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #1619
BlueTrees

You don't see Queen Genie?

I'll replace her with Queen Masha if we win
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #1620
BlueTrees

I removed it, I was just testing it but it looked fugly Still not as fugly as your avatar