** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #1186
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Hm, it seems that Grigor "black heart" (that's how Serena Williams called him...) Dimitrov is having good moments with Eugenie Bouchard in Acapulco, before and after an advertising shooting together... Yacht (see the attached photo), party, even bathing together.
Bouchard is a very nice girl, Grigor is a very young guy, maybe too young to be considered fidelity-proof? Will Dimimacho last for long in the life of Maria?

(other pictures and comments, here : http://wtaangels.blogspot.fr/2014/02...enie-dimi.html )
This is just the usual PR things that players do to promote whatever tournament they are in. Why should Maria be worried?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #1187
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

oh my godness, guys take a break from being so bitter
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #1188
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

what a mess. Internal strife in SS is supposed to be done with now that Nasha is gone
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 12:42 AM   #1189
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Ehhh... I just wonder how old are you? 14?
So tell us Asanty - How old are you yourself? - I can't say that you're the most mature poster on this Masha forum - on the contrary - which your comment above proofs with all clarity - What are you? - Some self appointed moral officer always ready to tell others what they can or can not do? - sheesh -
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #1190
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Must be some kind of Maria withdrawal. People are getting irritable not having seen her on the court for too long.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #1191
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Finally, the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Must be some kind of Maria withdrawal. People are getting irritable not having seen her on the court for too long.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #1192
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
I actually laughed pretty hard on this But this is getting ridiculous, posters jumping at each other's throats over nonsense and stupid things

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #1193
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Hey ASanty, I've searching a bit in your ancient posts, you are also often posting "gossip" stuff.
So, why targeting me about the latest Bouchard/Dimitrov photos?
Did I? Maybe once... but it is not about that you pay our attention to these promo photos, but how you do it. You are overacting too much basing on some silly rumors or GM threads.. Don't turn geese into swans please.

Last edited by Asanty : Feb 26th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #1194
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
So tell us Asanty - How old are you yourself? - I can't say that you're the most mature poster on this Masha forum - on the contrary - which your comment above proofs with all clarity - What are you? - Some self appointed moral officer always ready to tell others what they can or can not do? - sheesh -
Geez. Am I red flag for you? I don't want to tell other people what they must do. Where did you dream that up? All I wanted to say is that only some teenager may act like that, but not 23 years old person...
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #1195
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

A 23 ys old man, now in 2014, is an old teenager, I admit it.
I feel sorry if I overrated the Dimitrov/Bouchard photos talking about a possibile "flirt" going on..., everybody could agree with me anyway that a love story (or most properly a "date" story) between young people like Maria (26) and Grigor (23) are not that serious and this is the good part of being young: having a good time together, maybe for a year, maybe for life... who knows.
Maria is happy with Grigor for the moment and he's also happy with her, that's good. End of story.

Quote:
Geez. Am I red flag for you? I don't want to tell other people what they must do. Where did you dream that up? All I wanted to say is that only some teenager may act like that, but not 23 years old person...

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #1196
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
What're people to do if Maria retires?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #1197
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maybe curl up in a fetal position and start weeping?

We'll all have to leave the nest someday and Maria will expect us to grow up and find new happiness.

But let's not dwell on depressing things. Maria will be back on the court in less than a week. Time to get excited and hopeful.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #1198
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Settle down for life
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #1199
country flag Fiercepova
WG

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe curl up in a fetal position and start weeping?

We'll all have to leave the nest someday and Maria will expect us to grow up and find new happiness.

But let's not dwell on depressing things. Maria will be back on the court in less than a week. Time to get excited and hopeful.
Nice one. I'm not ready for that though

Anw 1 more week till we're able to see Maria on court again. Can't wait
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #1200
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
And who decides that a teenager's comment is less relevant or less read worthy? - You? - Obviously your "question" clearly expressed disapproval for no good reason at all - Your intend was to belittle a member of this forum who has done nothing wrong - That is what I'm criticizing
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote