** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #1171
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/t/story...6form%3DAPIPA1

well.

pussy riot and putin need to have some piece talks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #1172
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

i dont really care as long as i see maria play again
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #1173
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

we all want to see maria play again. I went so far as saying I will be glad when this winterolympics stuff is over. I thought it was distracting for maria.

the part of what you said that matters is...I don't really care about pussy riot people misbehaving and being dealt with harshly.

thanks for expressing your point of view.
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #1174
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

^
sorry i wasnt really paying attention to your post. didnt read the article too.
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1175
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

This "Masha news and articles" thread is not supposed to talk about dictatorships around the world, isn't it? Who is moderating the forum? We have 983172 forums in the Web talking about all the sh*t going on all over the poor Planet we live in. Please remember here we are in an appreciation forum talking about Maria Sharapova, an exemple of fair fighter, the kind of fighter the world really needs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
we all want to see maria play again. I went so far as saying I will be glad when this winterolympics stuff is over. I thought it was distracting for maria.
the part of what you said that matters is...I don't really care about pussy riot people misbehaving and being dealt with harshly.
thanks for expressing your point of view.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #1176
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
This "Masha news and articles" thread is not supposed to talk about dictatorships around the world, isn't it? Who is moderating the forum? We have 983172 forums in the Web talking about all the sh*t going on all over the poor Planet we live in. Please remember here we are in an appreciation forum talking about Maria Sharapova, an example of fair fighter, the kind of fighter the world really needs now.
Thank you for expressing your........opinion.
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1177
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

We are just about 9 days away from the start in Indian Wells, and after her busy Sochi schedule, Maria decided to do what she's amazingly pretty good at (when she wants): disappear. We've only got to see her dealing with a medical ball and strolling around Manhattan Beach.
I hope she's getting ready to drive to the desert in one of her Porsches and to play some good tennis there and in Miami....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #1178
country flag malarkist

im pretty sure she is. she loves playing in those tournaments. and she had stellar records year after year. hoepfully she gets the double this time. almost made it last year.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #1179
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Hm, it seems that Grigor "black heart" (that's how Serena Williams called him...) Dimitrov is having good moments with Eugenie Bouchard in Acapulco, before and after an advertising shooting together... Yacht (see the attached photo), party, even bathing together.
Bouchard is a very nice girl, Grigor is a very young guy, maybe too young to be considered fidelity-proof? Will Dimimacho last for long in the life of Maria?

(other pictures and comments, here : http://wtaangels.blogspot.fr/2014/02...enie-dimi.html )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimitrov and bouchard febryary 2014 acapulco.jpg (83.2 KB, 17 views)

Nick Bollettieri
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #1180
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hm, it seems that Grigor "black heart" (that's how Serena Williams called him...) Dimitrov is having good moments with Eugenie Bouchard in Acapulco, before and after an advertising shooting together... Yacht (see the attached photo), party, even bathing together.
Bouchard is a very nice girl, Grigor is a very young guy, maybe too young to be considered fidelity-proof? Will Dimimacho last for long in the life of Maria?

(other pictures and comments, here : http://wtaangels.blogspot.fr/2014/02...enie-dimi.html )
take your own medicine, replace dictatorship with fanfic and gossiping... voila.

Quote:
This "Masha news and articles" thread is not supposed to talk about dictatorships around the world, isn't it? Who is moderating the forum? We have 983172 forums in the Web talking about all the sh*t going on all over the poor Planet we live in. Please remember here we are in an appreciation forum talking about Maria Sharapova, an exemple of fair fighter, the kind of fighter the world really needs now.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #1181
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Gossip is part of this thread, isn't it? Your avatar is not Maria playing but doing other things. What the official companion of Maria, Grigor, does with other female players is "other things". This all comes into gossip, my opinion. But you can badrep me if you think I deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
take your own medicine, replace dictatorship with fanfic and gossiping... voila.

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Feb 25th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #1182
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gossip is part of this thread, isn't it?
No.
I cant think of anything more dumb than posting about this. But whatever floats your boat.

(I dont badrep posters. I throw my insults publicly.)
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #1183
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

More dumb exists: your post about the "good" (?!) dolly make-up of a Radwanska advertising shooting for example... But I do not want to waste time searching for other intelligent posts you wrote.
And thank you for insulting me publicly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
No.
I cant think of anything more dumb than posting about this. But whatever floats your boat.
(I dont badrep posters. I throw my insults publicly.)

Nick Bollettieri
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #1184
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ehhh... I just wonder how old are you? 14?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #1185
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

23, same as Dimitrov. Happy now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Ehhh... I just wonder how old are you? 14?

Nick Bollettieri