** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #1156
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

I can't help but assume that they scheduled it there on purpose because of what she said/promised. It will be interesting to see whether she plays, I'm sure Fed Cup was not in her schedule for this season, but then again I don't think she would back away from playing in Sochi

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #1157
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
So, now she must play
@VladasLasitskas: @FedCup World Cup play-off match Rus vs Arg will be played in Sochi. Olympic park - Ice cube (curling arena). @MariaSharapova r u coming?
I was sure she won't play but now I don't know. I really hope she will play
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #1158
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

It's obvious that Fed Cup wasn't in her schedule for this season at all, but after that promise about Sochi she probably will play
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #1159
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

But isn't Stuttgart in the same time?...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #1160
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If this is true then please Maria don't skip one of my favorite tournaments of the year .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #1161

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Probably around the same time, but there is no way Fed Cup coincides with any WTA tournament. Fed Cup and Davis Cup weeks, or rather weekends, are always scheduled in between tournaments, usually after the big ones. After AO, the second date is presumably after IW/Miami, after the USO...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #1162
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like Tennisvampire wrote, Davis and Fed Cup weekends never interfere with any ATP or WTA tournaments
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1163
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

But Maria's clay schedule is packed as it is with Stuttgart, Madrid, Rome, and Paris coming one after the other. If Fed Cup comes in somewhere in this time period, how would Maria fit this in? I think extra matches and wear and tear is still a concern for her less than a year after her latest shoulder problems.

I know Maria would love nothing more than to represent Russia in Sochi, so this is an interesting development that she'll have to really think about.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #1164
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Even if she shows up to play just one match against a scrub, that would be enough for me
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #1165
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, now she must play
@VladasLasitskas: @FedCup World Cup play-off match Rus vs Arg will be played in Sochi. Olympic park - Ice cube (curling arena). @MariaSharapova r u coming?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I can't help but assume that they scheduled it there on purpose because of what she said/promised. It will be interesting to see whether she plays, I'm sure Fed Cup was not in her schedule for this season, but then again I don't think she would back away from playing in Sochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
It's obvious that Fed Cup wasn't in her schedule for this season at all, but after that promise about Sochi she probably will play
You think she would say anything is "100%" without talks or decisions already been made behind the curtains?
God knows how many talks her management and Tarpisex had before about the time and location.
That "100%" answer from her probably was the last little pressure probably, but its silly to think this decision came out of nowhere.
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #1166
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I M O she won't play. Simple as that.
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #1167
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Uhh who cares about fed cup?
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #1168

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
People who want to see Maria meet the terms needed to play in Rio

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:26 AM   #1169
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
The players (and nations) that end up winning it plus what Tennisvampire said.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:26 AM   #1170
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
People who want to see Maria meet the terms needed to play in Rio

I couldn't give less fucks about the rest (the cup itself)
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote