** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #1141
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Nice article

If Maria ends up having her own Lifestyle Talk Show years down the road, I'll be fine with that
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:38 AM   #1142
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

^^ please no...

my dream is to see her coach someday. i know this sooo out of character and probably close to impossible, but who knows. 3 years ago i didn't know what a twink is. 2 years ago, i've never seen a glory hole. hair grows, people change.

Last edited by malarkist : Feb 10th, 2014 at 04:44 AM.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #1143
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
^^ please no...

my dream is to see her coach someday. i know this sooo out of character and probably close to impossible, but who knows. 3 years ago i didn't know what a twink is. 2 years ago, i've never seen a glory hole. hair grows, people change.
okay weirdo

Maria will never be a coach. She is going to have too many business responsibilities to be able to devote herself to traveling 9-10 months a year with some scrub
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #1144
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

fine.

i want her to do a lonely planet-ish gig. or do an anthony bourdain show complete with all the bitchy side comments. THAT im gonna watch.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #1145
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

I dont see anyone posted this before
http://news.sport-express.ru/2014-02-05/666041/
here is the google translate:

Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova in an interview with "SE" Vladas LASITSKASU stated that necessarily play for the Russian team in the Fed Cup in the event that the site of one of the matches will be selected by the city of Sochi .

- About the Summer Olympics to be held in two years in Rio de Janeiro, here in Sochi , wonder ?

- Do not rush ! You said that to her for two more years . So to be honest, I'm here Rio thought , but to play there - it's my dream .

- And if the Russian Tennis Federation decides to hold one of the closest matches of the Federation Cup in Sochi, will come to the team?

- I play one hundred percent! It is not even discussed .

---

Now that Fed cup draw is announced, Russia plays against Argentines at home, I am interested if this bit from Maria last week has any probability. It can be read as a message to Tarpisex and Myskina. Its interesting this question somehow came up...
They could fancy up some outdoor claycourt with movable stands in april for a Fed Cup tie with minimal effort.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #1146
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

But what about the "troubles" between players and Tarpischev and/or Russian federation? Are they still at war or..?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #1147
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
But what about the "troubles" between players and Tarpischev and/or Russian federation? Are they still at war or..?
Never heard Maria talking about any problem. She just didnt play. And I doubt other players' decision would affect on her playing or not.

Anyway, its hard to tell anything until Miami is finished.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #1148
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Hopefully she will play, even I will root against my own country if she plays

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #1149
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
Never heard Maria talking about any problem. She just didnt play. And I doubt other players' decision would affect on her playing or not.

Anyway, its hard to tell anything until Miami is finished.
I don't know, I just supposed it because of the weird team that Russia had against Australia. If she doesn't have any problems, better. Anyway yeah, it's way early to talk about it.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #1150
country flag Laver_Slam

Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
I dont see anyone posted this before
http://news.sport-express.ru/2014-02-05/666041/
here is the google translate:

Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova in an interview with "SE" Vladas LASITSKASU stated that necessarily play for the Russian team in the Fed Cup in the event that the site of one of the matches will be selected by the city of Sochi .

- About the Summer Olympics to be held in two years in Rio de Janeiro, here in Sochi , wonder ?

- Do not rush ! You said that to her for two more years . So to be honest, I'm here Rio thought , but to play there - it's my dream .

- And if the Russian Tennis Federation decides to hold one of the closest matches of the Federation Cup in Sochi, will come to the team?

- I play one hundred percent! It is not even discussed .

---

Now that Fed cup draw is announced, Russia plays against Argentines at home, I am interested if this bit from Maria last week has any probability. It can be read as a message to Tarpisex and Myskina. Its interesting this question somehow came up...
They could fancy up some outdoor claycourt with movable stands in april for a Fed Cup tie with minimal effort.
Google translation is a nightmare

Former top-ranked Maria Sharapova told in an interview with the journalist Vladas Lisickas that she will definitely play for Fed Cup if the chosen place is Sochi.

While you were here in Sochi, didn't you think about the Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro, in two years time?
- Don't be so impatient! As you said there are still 2 more years. Honestly I don't want to talk about Rio now, but to play there is my dream.
And If the next matches for Fed cup are to be held in Sochi, will you play for the team?
- I will play 100%. This is not even for discussion.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #1151
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

And they won't be (the FC matches I mean) and she won't play. Simple story.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #1152
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

She has to play at some point? Needs to get 2 ties in before the Olympics, right?
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #1153
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
She has to play at some point? Needs to get 2 ties in before the Olympics, right?
I think so, and I also think that the ties played have to be in the year before and the year in which the Olympics take place, so it would make sense that she skips it this year, and then plays next year and 2016

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #1154
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

So, now she must play
@VladasLasitskas: @FedCup World Cup play-off match Rus vs Arg will be played in Sochi. Olympic park - Ice cube (curling arena). @MariaSharapova r u coming?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #1155
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

if she doesn't play