** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:07 PM   #691
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Taxpova
MTE
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #692
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Why do you guys say that? I didn't get it
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM   #693
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

so the Swiss paper was pure BS when they wrote she gave it to Girgor.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #694
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Why do you guys say that? I didn't get it

Maria is living in Manhattan Beach (California) most of the time, but still claiming Florida as her residence, because Florida doesn't have a personal income tax...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM   #695
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Maria is living in Manhattan Beach (California) most of the time, but still claiming Florida as her residence, because Florida doesn't have a personal income tax...
Oh of course she is
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #696
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Tennis Journal has an interview with Maria in their latest issue. Not sure if it's out yet but we'd likely have it if it was.

It also features Joyce talking about why Maria can't beat Serena.
Here is a quote from Cronin from the interview

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 52m
Maria2 me in http://Tennis-Journal.com : 'U name most girls on tour & nobody talks about personal lives, when they’re going to get married...

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 54m
or who they’re seeing. No one else has to worry about it that much... I am an athlete, but I didn't sign up for celebrity."
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #697
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
Michael Joyce, the former coach of Maria Sharapova, tells Tennis-Journal that the Russian's father and still occasional coach Yuri was always afraid of his daughter playing Serena Williams. Sharapova hasn't beaten Williams since 2004 and recently lost to her in the final of Madrid.

“Yuri has told me a million times that Maria can’t win a Grand Slam unless Serena loses, so I’m sure that rubs off on her,” Joyce said. “Wimbledon 2004 was kind of fluke: Serena was tight as drum. Yuri has always been afraid of Williams."

Joyce, who now coaches American teen Jessie Pegula, added that Sharapova needs to play smarter against Serena. He said one of the reasons why Sharapova doesn't try to read Serena’s tendencies is because “she’s stubborn. She has been few years and she doesn’t to like listen to anyone. It’s tough to get someone to listen when she wins 95 percent of her matches.”

well i have to admit that i didn't like micheal comments specialy at this point where she is looking forward to defend her FO title
and call the 2004 win in wmbly against rena a fluke is just realy mean (this is my point of view i hope im not offending anybody here)

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #698
country flag PimpMePova

I guess there is some truth in what he's saying he was her coach for so many years after all. Plus the stubbornness makes total sense and I can imagine Yuri's attitude affecting Maria. But calling the Wimbledon final a fluke sounds really petty and low from him. First of all it definitely wasn't a fluke but I don't understand why he'd say something like that, I thought he and Maria were friends, she even thanked him in her FO speech, I'd imagine he's just seeking attention But I think Maria will be bothered by his words,especially since that win means a lot to her
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #699
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Joyce is an absolute wanker and he never did anything to help retooling and improving Maria's game after shoulder surgery. Hogstedt is 10 times better coach and professional than this amateur anyway - he can go back to try and make a tennis player out of that rich chick Pegula for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:51 PM   #700
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Joyce was actually an excellent coach by honing her killer instinct on court.
However Hoggy has made her an overall better tennis player. Also, Joyce caused a lot of controversy as a coach anyway so him now lolling around without a job gives him the opportunity to rake in the cash and spout off about Masha. He should've had more respect though considering just last year Masha thanked him during her RG speech. He's free to speak his mind, but pointing out that Wimbledon 04 was a fluke is a cheap shot IMO. He could've just solely focused on her stubbornness as a tennis player rather than discrediting one of her most famous ever career victories.

Anyway he's a douche so w/e
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #701
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Michael, Y U so bitter?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM   #702
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Joyce was actually an excellent coach by honing her killer instinct on court.
However Hoggy has made her an overall better tennis player. Also, Joyce caused a lot of controversy as a coach anyway so him now lolling around without a job gives him the opportunity to rake in the cash and spout off about Masha. He should've had more respect though considering just last year Masha thanked him during her RG speech. He's free to speak his mind, but pointing out that Wimbledon 04 was a fluke is a cheap shot IMO. He could've just solely focused on her stubbornness as a tennis player rather than discrediting one of her most famous ever career victories.

Anyway he's a douche so w/e
The funny thing is that that comment about Wimbledon is not only petty but stupid as well, because he was her coach at the time so by saying the win was a fluke he's discrediting himself and his work
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #703
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Wonder whether Michael Joyce will take the credit, if Maria beats Serena at the final of 2013 French Open.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #704
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Well Joyce is just telling the truth and history is on his side and Yuri's. What if Yuri himself also calls it a fluke? The 3 pf them Maria, Michael, Yuri are known to be pretty direct with words sometimes, that is how they roll.. I bet Maria made/makes a lot of jokes about her rivals with Joyce. She wasn't bothered by Joyce's words in that "incident" video... And she is friends with him..
A lucky fluke that made her a superstar, I guess it was meant to her to be.. Just like RG last year... The draw opened heavenly.. Besides; Maria IS stubborn, we all know that. So are other top players, Roger the biggest example (vs Rafa); maybe Rafa isn't?
Besides do not be harsh on Michael, he just lost his father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Wonder whether Michael Joyce will take the credit, if Maria beats Serena at the final of 2013 French Open.
Um? Yeah, sure, she will. In a fantasy world. It is all in her head. All!
Michael even tried to make her to be more risky against Serena and she even played her tough once, now with Hoggy the results are humiliating and horrible! Because she folds like a cheap tent. I tried to keep it in me for all this time, but now I cannot. The way Maria plays against Serena is beyond words.

Last edited by MM_1257 : May 23rd, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:53 PM   #705
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Well Joyce is just telling the truth and history is on his side and Yuri's. What if Yuri himself also calls it a fluke? The 3 pf them Maria, Michael, Yuri are known to be pretty direct with words sometimes, that is how they roll.. I bet Maria made/makes a lot of jokes about her rivals with Joyce. She wasn't bothered by Joyce's words in that "incident" video... And she is friends with him..
A lucky fluke that made her a superstar, I guess it was meant to her to be.. Just like RG last year... The draw opened heavenly.. Besides; Maria IS stubborn, we all know that. So are other top players, Roger the biggest example (vs Rafa); maybe Rafa isn't?
Besides do not be harsh on Michael, he just lost his father.

Um? Yeah, sure, she will. In a fantasy world. It is all in her head. All!
Michael even tried to make her to be more risky against Serena and she even played her tough once, now with Hoggy the results are humiliating and horrible! Because she folds like a cheap tent. I tried to keep it in me for all this time, but now I cannot. The way Maria plays against Serena is beyond words.
Sorry, but this is not the 1st time he's talking shit.