** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #661
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Q. Commiserations. Obviously with your record against Serena, how do you prepare mentally going forward so when you meet her again, which is more than likely, that you continue to have the belief that you can eventually beat her?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Obviously there is no doubt she's a strong, confident player. She's achieved so much in her career, and is by far one the most experienced on the tennis court right now. No doubt about that.
At the end of the day, I'm setting myself up opportunities to go out on the court and face her and play against her. Obviously I wouldn't be happy if I wouldn't set up those opportunities, because I do want to go on the court and I do want to face someone that's No. 1 in the world and is playing tennis the way she does.
So I am happy about the fact of getting late into tournaments, winning tournaments, getting to the finals. If that means having to face Serena in the final, that's a pretty great challenge out there. I take it, because I'm a very big competitor.
But something is terribly wrong when she can't even put up a fight against Serena - I mean losing is one thing but she wasn't even close - What was that first set in the Madrid final about? - Completely paralyzed she was - Miami was a disaster as well - she just blacked out in the later stage of the match - Compare the pre-surgerey Masha playing Serena with the Masha we've today and the difference is obvious - What is it she fears? - Great answers can't hide the fact that she's constantly losing against Serena and losing big - She plays the lights out during a tournament and then faces Serena and her whole game crumbles into dust - That's not normal

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 14th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #662
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Her attitude after every loss to Serena or anybody else is always beautiful. The problem is, Maria needs to display that great attitude DURING a match against Serena, which she seldom has. And when it comes to playing her, even with all the positivity, you need to show some results at some point. As tough as Maria is, 12 straight losses, most of them lopsided, has to be taking a toll on her on some level internally.

I recently watched her 2004 WTA Championship match against Serena in Los Angeles and I marveled at Maria's poise throughout. That was a hostile crowd, with Serena playing near her home, with friends and family everywhere. Nobody was rooting for Maria and everyone was expecting revenge for Wimbledon.

And Maria lost a very tough, competitive first set and went down a break, 1-2, in the second. But she never got rattled or rolled over. She took the next five games, most of which happened before Serena was injured. And I know Serena could barely serve in the 3rd, but it was still impressive to see Maria hold herself together after going down 0-4 and win the last 6 games.

That fearless resolve in the face of adversity when playing Serena isn't there anymore. Way too much resignation when things start going wrong and she makes it too easy for Serena. She's not making her earn it. Serena isn't THAT much better than Maria, regardless of what the scorelines suggest. Cut down on the self-inflicted errors and start playing with pride and confidence and these matches would be so different.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #663
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Her attitude after every loss to Serena or anybody else is always beautiful. The problem is, Maria needs to display that great attitude DURING a match against Serena, which she seldom has. And when it comes to playing her, even with all the positivity, you need to show some results at some point. As tough as Maria is, 12 straight losses, most of them lopsided, has to be taking a toll on her on some level internally.

I recently watched her 2004 WTA Championship match against Serena in Los Angeles and I marveled at Maria's poise throughout. That was a hostile crowd, with Serena playing near her home, with friends and family everywhere. Nobody was rooting for Maria and everyone was expecting revenge for Wimbledon.

And Maria lost a very tough, competitive first set and went down a break, 1-2, in the second. But she never got rattled or rolled over. She took the next five games, most of which happened before Serena was injured. And I know Serena could barely serve in the 3rd, but it was still impressive to see Maria hold herself together after going down 0-4 and win the last 6 games.

That fearless resolve in the face of adversity when playing Serena isn't there anymore. Way too much resignation when things start going wrong and she makes it too easy for Serena. She's not making her earn it. Serena isn't THAT much better than Maria, regardless of what the scorelines suggest. Cut down on the self-inflicted errors and start playing with pride and confidence and these matches would be so different.
I completely agree. I mean just look how close they were during that Miami match (bar the third set). Although Maria's words are very admirable they are just words she needs to show this attitude when she plays Serena and so far for the most part she hasn't. It's really a shame and I'm not saying this just as a Maria fan but also as a tennis fan because it could have been a very entertaining rivalry. The Miami match this year was the closest thing to a rivalry we've had in years and even though I was so nervous I also enjoyed every minute of it, some of those rallies were
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #664
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

An interview from Rome. It was in Italian so it isn't very articulate but there were some very interesting parts.
Here's the link to the original one http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/15-05-...92096373.shtml

- Maria Sharapova, what is the best part?
"I think the ambition. I love life, get up in the morning and think about what I want to achieve and do it again.'m always able to push myself to the limit, even in the most difficult and see things from a different perspective. "

- The shoulder surgery and the stop have improved.
"I always had in my head to recover her former position in the standings and in tournaments. They helped me experience and motivation, and the desire to relive certain feelings, especially in the Slam ".

- What were your favorite moments this year?
"Winning Indian Wells was so years that I could not, in the end I played well."

- But with Serena loses 12 games in a row: how is it possible?
"When you play with me, Serena is able to produce and maintain a great power. Species in the first two rounds, service-answer, because otherwise, when you stretch exchange, I win more than 50% of the points. It is able to maintain that level for up to three hours, more than anyone else. And this incredible quality gives enormous confidence in his whole game. "

- Rome is the last stage before Roland Garros, where she defends the title. What was that for her that triumph?
"In my career I have had a lot of satisfaction, but, perhaps because older I get, the better I remember the last things and then win the Roland Garros was the most beautiful of all."

- Two consecutive titles in Stuttgart and Rome, and the last in Paris: how did you learn to win on the earth?
"The key was to improve physical movements, I figured out how to always be in the right place in the right way . And I became stronger and good to recover between one match and another. "

- What do you like Rome?
"I love the city, the tournament and the public, the enthusiasm, the passion, you are very" Italian. "And then the fact that I have been so successful in recent years.'s a dangerous city for the line and to your wallet, you have to be careful: it is full of bars, all with their own specialty pastries, cakes and ice cream ... ".

- What has souvenirs of Rome?
"The trophy is the best gift."

- What is the day in Rome without tennis?
"I would really like to be a tourist, but I never get the chance: I would like to walk, when there are less people, and visit the Colosseum."

- Maybe I'll go with Grigor Dimitrov colleague with whom he hath betrothed. Who is 21 years old.
"Yes, he's younger than me."

- Strange, Sharapova engaged to a boy.
"thought it would be very difficult to have as a companion one that behaves as a kid. Most of my friends and my fans is older than me, and for the experience I had in my life and career, I have always been more mature for my age. And 'quite interesting this age difference with Grigor, keeps me young. "

- Dimitrov is very mature for his 21 years.
"In fact, no matter how good he is on the tennis court, it has so many other things. And, for me, all part of the personality, from what you have inside. Over the years, the 'I have seen many times around, even when he was a junior - I'm on tour for a long time ... - but as a person I did not know much, and I discovered that puts passion in what he does, who knows many topics and an interest in the news and in the world. An uncommon feature, given his age. "

- The balance between tennis and life is crucial.
"It's important to know what you want to do in their careers and what makes you happy on the field, but at the end of the day there is much more in life. know well that the court takes a few year (now just a few for me), and it is important to be yourself. figured for independent like me. Therefore, it is important to share everything with a person with whom you're comfortable. "

- It will be a mom who spanks the children or that convinces and gives punishment?
"I think I will be a mother of the first kind, strong, that when you need it also gives you some spanking. Precisely because I have always been very open and honest, I realized that I'm the one which are also for how my parents raised me, for the way they shaped my personality in the age of development. And I am grateful because they are happy with the way they are today. And so I would like for my children. "

- What happened to dad Yuri? And 'suddenly disappeared!
"We feel every day, or at least every two days, is on a permanent vacation. says he is training for the Winter Olympics Seniors ski, but it will not happen.'s still involved in every aspect of my career and knows my game better than anyone. sees everything, knows everything about the coach, it becomes even crazy for them and even asks me what I ate for lunch. "
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #665
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even notice it was just above this but anyway I translated it hoping it's better than google translator. (and some english exercise is always good)

The world of Maria Sharapova "Love made me stronger"

http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/15-05-...92096373.shtml

The champion is happy with baby boyfriend Dimitrov: "He's more mature than his 21 years age, helps me staying young". "I love Rome but it's dangerous for your line and your wallet, with all those pastries..."

- Maria Sharapova, what's your best aspect?
"I think the ambition. I love life, waking up in the morning and thinking about what I want to achieve and do again. I'm always capable to push myself to the limit even in the hardest moments and see things from a different point of view".

- The shoulder surgery and the stop have helped you to improve.
"I always had in my mind to get back where I was, in the rankings and in the tourneys. Experience and motivation helped me, and the will to relive those feelings again, mostly in Slams".

- Best moments of the year so far?
"Winning Indian Wells: it was many years I couldn't do it, I played well in the final".

- But you lost to Serena the last 12 times in a row: how is it possible? [Translator's note: ]
"When she plays me, Serena is capable to output and keep up a great power. Specially in the first two shots, serve-return, because otherwise, when the rally gets longer, I win more than 50% of the points. And she manages to keep up that level for 3 hours, more than anyone else. It's this incredible quality that gives so much confidence to all her game". [Translator's note: I agree so much with her, I wish she could play like Caro when she's against Serena. ]

- Rome is the last stage before Roland Garros, where you're the defending champion. What did that win mean to you?
"In my career I had many satisfactions, but, maybe because I'm getting older, I remember better the latest, so winning Roland Garros was the best memory of all".

- Two back to back titles in Stuttgart and Rome, and the last one in Paris: how did you manage to learn to win on clay too?
"Key is the physical improvement, the movements, I understood how to be in the right place at the right time. And I became stronger at recovering between one match and the other".

- What do you like about Rome?
"I love the city, the tourney and the crowd, the enthusiasm, the passion, you're very "italian". And the fact I had much success in the last years. It's a dangerous city for the line and the wallet, you have to be careful: it's full of cafe, every one with it's own special pastries, desserts and icecreams...

- What Rome souvenir do you have?
"The trophy, it's the best souvenir".

- Typical day in Rome, without tennis?
"I'd love to be a tourist, but I never have the chance: I'd love to walk, when there's less people around, and visit the Colosseum".

- Maybe you're going with Grigor Dimitrov, your colleague boyfriend. Who's 21 years old.
"Yes, he's younger than me".

- Seems strange, Sharapova with a younger boyfriend.
"I thought it would be very difficult to have a boyfriend someone who acts like a kid. The majority of my friends and my fans is older than me, and the experience in my life and career, tells me I've always been more mature than my age. It's quite interesting this age difference with Grigor, it keeps me young.".

"Indeed, regardless how good he is on a tennis court, he has so many other qualities. And, for me, everything comes from personality, from what you have inside. Through the years, I've seen him many times around, even when he was junior - and I've been on tour so long... - but, as a person, I didn't know him well, and I found out the passion he puts in the things he does, he knows many topics and he's interested in the new things and in the world. It's an uncommon characteristic, considering his age".
[Note by translator: I'm dying about how much I love this answer, because I always felt like a kid watching Maria, even if I'm 2 years and a half older than her.. ]

- The balance between tennis and life is fundamental.
"It's important to know what you want to do in your career and what makes you happy on court, but at the end of the day there's so much more in life. I know very well that tennis lasts some year (few now for me), and it's important to be yourself. Imagine for someone indipendent like me. So it's fundamental to share everything with someone you're feeling good with".

- Will you be a mom who spanks her sons or the kind who can talk and give punishment?
"I think I'll be the first kind, strong, that when it's needed can give a spank. Just because I've always been very honest and open, I understood that I am what I am also because of how my parents grew me up, of how they formed my personality in the age of development. And I'm thankful to them because I'm happy about how I am today. And I want the same for my children".

- Whatever happened to dad Yuri? He suddenly disappeared!
"We talk every day, or every other day, he's on permanent vacation. He says he's training for the skiing Senior Olympics, but it's not going to happen. He's still involved in every aspect of my career and knows my game better than anyone. He sees always everything, knows everything about the coaches, he's still interested in them and asks me what I had for lunch".

Last edited by Trih : May 15th, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #666
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Trih great job wit traslation, tkank you

i never saw her so opened in some intervew about love, she really does like a lot grigor, i would like to see video of that, facial expression and tone of her voice while she ia talking about him

edit: i see now interview in the article, dead at her saying "thank god that i have that job, i would be obese and in dept" reffering to the food and how much money she spend in italy ...

hmm, she likes to buy nice sheets for the bed, interesting

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : May 15th, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #667
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 35 s
Federer, Sharapova and Ivanovic will be in Argentina for exhibitions in December. Federer will also go to Colombia and Chile

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #668
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I didn't even notice it was just above this but anyway I translated it hoping it's better than google translator. (and some english exercise is always good)

The world of Maria Sharapova "Love made me stronger"

http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/15-05-...92096373.shtml

The champion is happy with baby boyfriend Dimitrov: "He's more mature than his 21 years age, helps me staying young". "I love Rome but it's dangerous for your line and your wallet, with all those pastries..."

- Maria Sharapova, what's your best aspect?
"I think the ambition. I love life, waking up in the morning and thinking about what I want to achieve and do again. I'm always capable to push myself to the limit even in the hardest moments and see things from a different point of view".

- The shoulder surgery and the stop have helped you to improve.
"I always had in my mind to get back where I was, in the rankings and in the tourneys. Experience and motivation helped me, and the will to relive those feelings again, mostly in Slams".

- Best moments of the year so far?
"Winning Indian Wells: it was many years I couldn't do it, I played well in the final".

- But you lost to Serena the last 12 times in a row: how is it possible? [Translator's note: ]
"When she plays me, Serena is capable to output and keep up a great power. Specially in the first two shots, serve-return, because otherwise, when the rally gets longer, I win more than 50% of the points. And she manages to keep up that level for 3 hours, more than anyone else. It's this incredible quality that gives so much confidence to all her game". [Translator's note: I agree so much with her, I wish she could play like Caro when she's against Serena. ]

- Rome is the last stage before Roland Garros, where you're the defending champion. What did that win mean to you?
"In my career I had many satisfactions, but, maybe because I'm getting older, I remember better the latest, so winning Roland Garros was the best memory of all".

- Two back to back titles in Stuttgart and Rome, and the last one in Paris: how did you manage to learn to win on clay too?
"Key is the physical improvement, the movements, I understood how to be in the right place at the right time. And I became stronger at recovering between one match and the other".

- What do you like about Rome?
"I love the city, the tourney and the crowd, the enthusiasm, the passion, you're very "italian". And the fact I had much success in the last years. It's a dangerous city for the line and the wallet, you have to be careful: it's full of cafe, every one with it's own special pastries, desserts and icecreams...

- What Rome souvenir do you have?
"The trophy, it's the best souvenir".

- Typical day in Rome, without tennis?
"I'd love to be a tourist, but I never have the chance: I'd love to walk, when there's less people around, and visit the Colosseum".

- Maybe you're going with Grigor Dimitrov, your colleague boyfriend. Who's 21 years old.
"Yes, he's younger than me".

- Seems strange, Sharapova with a younger boyfriend.
"I thought it would be very difficult to have a boyfriend someone who acts like a kid. The majority of my friends and my fans is older than me, and the experience in my life and career, tells me I've always been more mature than my age. It's quite interesting this age difference with Grigor, it keeps me young.".

"Indeed, regardless how good he is on a tennis court, he has so many other qualities. And, for me, everything comes from personality, from what you have inside. Through the years, I've seen him many times around, even when he was junior - and I've been on tour so long... - but, as a person, I didn't know him well, and I found out the passion he puts in the things he does, he knows many topics and he's interested in the new things and in the world. It's an uncommon characteristic, considering his age".
[Note by translator: I'm dying about how much I love this answer, because I always felt like a kid watching Maria, even if I'm 2 years and a half older than her.. ]

- The balance between tennis and life is fundamental.
"It's important to know what you want to do in your career and what makes you happy on court, but at the end of the day there's so much more in life. I know very well that tennis lasts some year (few now for me), and it's important to be yourself. Imagine for someone indipendent like me. So it's fundamental to share everything with someone you're feeling good with".

- Will you be a mom who spanks her sons or the kind who can talk and give punishment?
"I think I'll be the first kind, strong, that when it's needed can give a spank. Just because I've always been very honest and open, I understood that I am what I am also because of how my parents grew me up, of how they formed my personality in the age of development. And I'm thankful to them because I'm happy about how I am today. And I want the same for my children".

- Whatever happened to dad Yuri? He suddenly disappeared!
"We talk every day, or every other day, he's on permanent vacation. He says he's training for the skiing Senior Olympics, but it's not going to happen. He's still involved in every aspect of my career and knows my game better than anyone. He sees always everything, knows everything about the coaches, he's still interested in them and asks me what I had for lunch".
Thanks, awesome!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #669
country flag PimpMePova

MARIA SHARAPOVA 14 MAY 2013

Q: No Questions
M. Sharapova Great.
Q: How would you sum up last week in Madrid.
M. Sharapova Well, my preparation so far pretty good and in Stuttgart it was pretty good too with some tough matches and I was down in the 3 rd set and a great final and so I have had a really solid week and I'd have loved to win it but at least I've played few matches on clay.

Q: And what about your memories last year here
M. Sharapova Yes – this is one of the few events that I've won a couple of times and its meaningful for me and its feels great to be out on the court and the support I receive here on this court. I've been playing here since I was a junior and its great the enthusiasm that I have received form the public.

Q: After your success last year, was it easier to switch back to clay
M. Sharapova There are no excuses. From the beginning and the first few days of practice are different and you are moving around to positions that your not used to doing for the part 6 - 7 months but nothing is easy in this sport and you just have to adjust and some days some things are lacking and every day little things pop up from match to match and its no easy ride.

Q: Can you talk us through your clay preparation when the season ends in Miami.
M. Sharapova I usually start training in Indian Wells – Palm Springs a few weeks before the Tournament and after the tournament I take a few days off and train until after Wimbledon so I suppose the preparation is about 2 and a half weeks. In this period, Thomas goes back home to stay with his family and so I stay here with Vladimir and Dad and train.

Q: So the training starts in LA or Florida.
M. Sharapova Florida. I don't think there is any ready clay in California.

Q: What are your plans for Rome. Do you have any plans to shop or but clothes or just to rest.
M. Sharapova I'm glad to have a job because I'd be obese and in debt and do its good that I have something to do as this city is dangerous for the figure and for the wallet.

Q: What is it that you like to eat in Rome
M. Sharapova Just many different cafes that I like to go to and there are specialities in each ad the past and desserts and fillings and creams and they feel so good and you want all of them and the you just have to balance them.

Q: When Tomas is not around what role does your father have.
M. Sharapova We speak if not every day, every second day. He's on a permanent life vacation. He says he's actually training for the Senior Olympics as a skier but that's not going to happen but he is involved in every aspect of my career and he knows my game better that everyone else. He's sees so much and seen so many coaches and when to say something and when not and gives his 2 cents and gets mad and then later asks what we having for lunch.

Q: You are one of the few players who has played in Singapore a few years ago. Can you talk to us about what the crowds are like
M. Sharapova It was a 1 day event and I had played in Istanbul before and it was sold out and so you expect much more buzz but yes, from the 3 candidates cities I don’t know why but it was my first choice – probably because its closer to the vacation destinations.

Q: You play alone but recently you've started to use on court coaching recently stared to use it. Tomas is not here and so does that change things for you.
M. Sharapova Its interesting when started I was not a big fan as I think tennis is an individual sport and its you and your opponent and how to figure it out and pull yourself together and in some situations the ball is in then its not and I suppose if I need a bit of a boost then I use it.

Q: Some people when they are with their coach tend to have a conversation but you just listen.
M. Sharapova Well, I choose the words I want to listen to.

Q: Have you heard about the plans of Mahesh Bhuphath for an Asian tennis league November and December which is in your off season.
M. Sharapova Yes, I've heard a little but o don't know the details but I know that a lot of events are moving in that direction and so its no surprise for me. I think its great that we get the opportunity to take tennis to new cities but it wont happen for me. I mean, I'd do a couple of matches but I don't think I could do the whole thing.

Q: Why won't it happen.
M. Sharapova Its long and I want to recuperate. What I heard is that it s a tour and I think its difficult to work for 3 weeks and it takes a lot out of you. I think this is why I've been successful to understand what is important for me and how my body is and how to get ready for the next event.
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #670
country flag PimpMePova

MARIA SHARAPOVA 15 MAY 2013

Q: How did you sum up your performance out there?
M. Sharapova: The conditions were windy but I was able to adjust to win this match and she is a rising players from Spain and she is playing well and I needed to be sharp as quick as possible and I did a few things well and that's it.
Q: You have Sloane Stevens in the next round. What do you think about her?
M. Sharapova: She is also another one who is climbing in the ranking and having a lot of success in Australia and on clay and I have not played against her for some time …. for about over a year and she likes to get into her opponent and she grinds it it out and so I'm looking forward to it
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #671
country flag PimpMePova

MARIA SHARAPOVA 16 MAY 2013

Q: Nothing to say about this match. Request something for tomorrow. Sara said that maybe there will be something different from Indian Wells and Miami as we are on clay and the crowd which will be for her.
M. Sharapova: She is happy to play in home and playing me and anyone else, the Italian crowd with her will help. There were a few challenges between us and I have come out better but she is an extremely good player.
Q: You wrote a message on the camera – did you receive an answer.
M. Sharapova: It was for the public and I think its nice when people are able to make good wishes to others, especially in the evening.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #672
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
MARIA SHARAPOVA 16 MAY 2013

Q: Nothing to say about this match. Request something for tomorrow. Sara said that maybe there will be something different from Indian Wells and Miami as we are on clay and the crowd which will be for her.
M. Sharapova: She is happy to play in home and playing me and anyone else, the Italian crowd with her will help. There were a few challenges between us and I have come out better but she is an extremely good player.
Q: You wrote a message on the camera – did you receive an answer.
M. Sharapova: It was for the public and I think its nice when people are able to make good wishes to others, especially in the evening.
Who does she think she's kidding
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #673
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Her FB page will hit 10 mlns today
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #674
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the translation. Anyway, see, see Maria and PR - how easy it is to speak once you announce it publically; when avoding something she just kept creating weird situations for herself all the time.
Anyways - yes, she is mature for her age, but seems to be drifting backwards lately which me not like on court! And yay, she is aware of the age difference (do not any of you dare to make a joke about Petra's bf again ) but funny how she says "keeps me young", what, does she feel old???? - woman, you crazy. How mature Grigor is or isn't, I can't judge. The only thing I wanna know is - how did it all start..
And BTW oh, she has been honest and open about a certain relationship before, especially for non-english interviews, in the period when she was engaged.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:42 AM   #675
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Interview for USA TODAY Sports about Grigor

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ennis/2347883/

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote