** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #616
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN
Sharapova on Stephens' comments "I'm a pretty competitive girl. I say my hellos, but I'm not sending any players flowers as well.
Quote:
"So it was nice to see that she spoke honestly about it. I think people have different perceptions of different athletes.
Quote:
@TennisNewsTPN
"It's nice that someone spoke up about how they feel."- TC
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #617
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sharapova on Stephens' comments "I'm a pretty competitive girl. I say my hellos, but I'm not sending any players flowers as well.

Our bitch^
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #618
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

she has many different ways of saying "I hate all these bitches"
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #619
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Quote:

Our bitch^
And not to forget, she doens't give them high five in the showers

i dont' buy dimipova thing, pics or video then i'll believe, till then i just on mention them as couple

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #620
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

it was stupid to answer the obvious bait question about Sloane...
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #621
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Or at least too impulsive.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #622
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Don't see anything in her answer that we haven't seen before, Maria doesn't check for these girls. I highly doubt she is aware of all the quotes from Sloane claiming to be her bff, unlike all those people who are indifferent to Sloane yet can pin-point exact articles.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #623
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

M. SHARAPOVA/A. Dulgheru
7‑5, 6‑2

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. That was a tough match. How do you feel that went?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it was a tough match. I played against an opponent that has done fairly well on this surface in her career and has had a couple of titles.
She has quite a big injury last year, so despite that, I know she's capable of playing really good clay court tennis. I expected that from her. Our last match was pretty tough in Miami as well.
So considering all of that, I was really happy that I got that break back in the first set and was able to win in two sets.

Q. Do you feel it's difficult to kind of compare? You played indoors, in altitude, and in Roland Garros it's obviously much slower.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I feel like in the last week I've really had to adjust to the different circumstances and the environment a bit. When I got here it was really cold and the ball and the court were really heavy.
A few days have passed and it's like a whole 'nother tournament. For me, it's just been about adjusting when you play indoors for over a week and you get back here and see the sun for the first time. It's a bit of an adjustment.
The altitude as well. So I think there are a lot of things that come into playing when you're playing here.

Q. One more thing: Yesterday an interview was released and Sloane Stephens was trash‑talking Serena Williams. I'm sure you don't care about that. Is there any animosity between the lower players and the top players? Have you ever had any bad experiences in the locker room or wherever?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No, I mean, I don't really hide any feelings too much. I think everyone knows this is my job here. When I'm on the courts or when I'm on the court playing, I'm a competitor and I want to beat every single person whether they're in the locker room or across the net.
So I'm not the one to strike up a conversation about the weather and know that in the next few minutes I have to go and try to win a tennis match. I'm a pretty competitive girl. I say my hellos, but I'm not sending any players flowers as well.
So it was nice to see that she spoke honestly about it. I think people have different perceptions of different athletes. It's nice that someone spoke up about how they feel.

Q. You've been coming to this tournament now for some time. Madrid, as you know, is bidding for the 2020 Olympics and likes to present this as a showcase to give an example of what it can do.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh‑huh.

Q. How do you see the tournament today as to when you first knew it?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I think this is my third or fourth year maybe playing here. It's definitely one of those tournaments where it's a little bit more about show and feel rather than like the warmth towards the players I feel like, in a way.
Last year was a really good example of that, not really listening too much to the voice of an athlete and a players' perspective and doing something that was more for show and more just for the interest around the world, to create a media buzz, I would say.
So from that perspective, I'm an athlete. I think when our voices are heard it makes you feel a little bit more special and unique; when they're not, it's a little bit disappointing.
As far as the tournament, it's one of the biggest tournaments for us, for the men and for the women. It's a big draw; it's a lot of matches; it's tough one to win. I haven't done very well in this event, so my goal is to do as best as I can.

Q. Do you prefer a Chinese or American for the next opponent?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think McHale won, so I'm playing the American.

Q. Do you know her, McHale?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I've played against her a few times. Once, twice maybe. Once last year in Rome. I remember that match.
She plays extremely well. She dropped in the rankings a little bit, because I remember her being seeded at some of these events and now she's qualifying.
She plays the top players really well. She doesn't have much to lose going into the match, so I'm sure she'll be playing really good tennis.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #624
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...s-clay-prowess

Quote:
WTA Odds N' Ends... Maria's Clay Prowess

April 29, 2013

Maria Sharapova has come a long way from the player who didn't win a clay court title her first six years on tour. Her latest triumph in Stuttgart was her seventh title on the dirt since 2008 and fifth in the last two years. She also now has 29 WTA titles overall.

Here is where Sharapova stands among active players with the most WTA clay court titles:
1. Anabel Medina Garrigues: 10
2. Venus Williams: 9
3t. Flavia Pennetta: 7
3t. Maria Sharapova: 7
5t. Sara Errani: 6
5t. Serena Williams: 6

Sharapova is first in winning percentage on clay among active players:
1. Maria Sharapova: .811 (86-20)
2. Serena Williams: .782 (111-31)
3. Venus Williams: .772 (146-43)
4. Li Na: .719 (69-27)
5. Svetlana Kuznetsova: .706 (113-47)

Sharapova is in the midst of a 16-match clay court winning streak, putting her in third place for longest such streaks among active players:
1. Venus Williams: 19 (2004)
2. Serena Williams: 17 (2012)
3t. Sara Errani: 16 (2012)
3t. Maria Sharapova: 16 (2012-13)
3t. Serena Williams: 16 (2002-03)

Sharapova became the first player to successfully defend the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix title since Lindsay Davenport did so in 2005. It was also the fifth successful title defense of her career:
2012-2013: Stuttgart
2011-2012: Rome
2006-2007: San Diego
2004-2005: Birmingham
2003-2004: Tokyo [Japan Open]

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #625
country flag Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice Hanh Nguyen is just really nice

Its official then?

Maria seen kissing Grigor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...ov-street.html
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #626
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
And not to forget, she doens't give them high five in the showers

i dont' buy dimipova thing, pics or video then i'll believe, till then i just on mention them as couple
There are photos in the Maria is dating Grigor thread in GM .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #627
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #628
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
There are photos in the Maria is dating Grigor thread in GM .
i know i read at daily mail at the morning today

so, was any interview after lisicki win? any interesting question

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #629
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

An Italian newspaper is running the news that Maria is under investigation for "illegal" advertising by the WTA due to her signing the camera with "Sugarpova El Corte Ingles" after her victory over Lisicki today.

Last edited by Abuttons : May 9th, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #630
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

What a narrow minded world we live in...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote