** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:36 PM   #511
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
[b]S. WILLIAMS

Q. Are you superstitious?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: A little bit.

Q. 2006 you lost in the semis of Australia and you won at Indian Wells and then you lost in the finals here. Then you went on to win the US Open.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I like that. (Laughter.) I like your thinking. Let's write it down and put it in a pocket.
Lol this question is straight out of SS. Our cosmic patterns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
She is amped for Wimbledon this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
at that Wimbledon answer.
Martha said Wimbledon is her priority this year right? Read it somewhere. Bitch really love a tough challenge
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:40 PM   #512
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

She's had two good matches against Rena at Wimbledon , I would have said the same .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #513
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

Martha said Wimbledon is her priority this year right? Read it somewhere. Bitch really love a tough challenge
Yeah, right. She needs to make amend for the last year, damn you Lisicky
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #514
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

That match against Lisicki angered me so much - she had been on a shit streak, and finally decided to get her act together against Maria, and reacted like she'd won a grand slam or something. Thankfully Masha got her revenge at the Olympics in that epic, but even so.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #515
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Q. Obviously it's been a long run without a win against her. How far away do you think you are from being able to beat her? Is there any psychological aspect when you have that run against one particular player?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I think you know, I think today, you know, I certainly played a lot better. You know, I had my chances. There's no reason why I couldn't win the match today.
I was playing, you know, well, not well enough to win the match, obviously, but, you know, it was a step in the right direction and there's no doubt that we'll be playing many more times. There's no doubt I'll be able to beat her.

I love this answer. So true and so positive. I too believe that if Maria continues to step up each time she plays Serena now, she can beat her. She's got the believe which is so important. I hope they meet again soon.

Maria classy as always in the way she handles the journalists and some of their dumb questions.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #516
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

yeah she did say that.
and now she openelly invited serena to meet her in wimbli final

lets hope that really happen, and maria finally beat her there, what a day that would be

everybody here for sure will get drunk

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #517
country flag Sha_ra_po_va

Sha_ra_po_va has disabled reputation
My 10 cents worth about the Miami final....Maria has absolutely everything to be proud about. She has made important strides in this matchup, really putting herself into a position where she might have won, had a few little things gone her way. As a long-time, long-suffering devotee of chris evert, I had to endure the wonder years of Navratilova, where she beat my idol 13 straight times, losing only 3 sets to chris in the process and mostly beating her BAD, even on chris' beloved clay. Chris eventually turned the rivalry around, with a stunning win in the '85 French Open (can you guess where I'm going with this?) and thereafter, they were much more evenly matched, with chris gaining a few notable wins at Grand Slams and elsewhere. So,I totally have seen this situation before and know that someone with the work ethic and talent of Maria will get her reward, sooner rather than later...bring on the clay!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #518
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova, Baby Fed to Make Love Affair Public in Bulgaria - Report
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=149161

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #519
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #520
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria goes on a vacation with Grigor for 2 weeks instead of preparing for clay, then God help us . But hey, 1 week works
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM   #521
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

as I said on twitter, there'll be no resting
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #522
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

"..steamy Maria Sharapova...."

From what i have seen I don't like Dimitrov's personality
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #523
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Honestly I know nothing about him, I am tired of the hype "baby Fed", "the next Federer" bla bla - he is just a rather bad copy of Federer for now, as for his personality, I know nothing; I just know he is obsessed with fashion.. In my view he is way too young for Maria (4 yrs is not a bi deal, but she seems or at least seemed too mature for him, but as far things go she is becoming a little bit too unserious lately..).
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:20 PM   #524
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

April Fool

I don't believe Maria would spend two weeks without preparing, maybe a photoshoot..yes... some sugarpova boosting... but a real holiday...? She would deserve it...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #525
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

By the way, Dimitrov next tournament:

Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, €2646495
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
15 apr 2013
R64: T.B.A.
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote