** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 01:32 AM   #1666
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

As someone who has interviewed her, I can tell you the reporters are scared of Maria. After that loss to Ivanovic in Cincy you could hear a pindrop when they said questions for Maria. I was actually the first one to ask a question and when I used the words fall apart, I thought I was going to feel her wrath, but she was actually really nice. That tournament was the only time I've interviewed her, but I could tell the regular reporters were a little intimidated by her and nobody wanted to ask that first question, which is why I decided to do it. I looked forward to doing it again next year at some point. I don't think she's as bad as most think, but I'm not covering her matches all the time.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 03:55 AM   #1667
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
As someone who has interviewed her, I can tell you the reporters are scared of Maria. After that loss to Ivanovic in Cincy you could hear a pindrop when they said questions for Maria. I was actually the first one to ask a question and when I used the words fall apart, I thought I was going to feel her wrath, but she was actually really nice. That tournament was the only time I've interviewed her, but I could tell the regular reporters were a little intimidated by her and nobody wanted to ask that first question, which is why I decided to do it. I looked forward to doing it again next year at some point. I don't think she's as bad as most think, but I'm not covering her matches all the time.
Your behnd-the-scene stories are always welcome here!
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:43 AM   #1668
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
That's what I thought. I feel like journalists are scared to ask her questions straight up. Not that I would.. but sometimes you just want to know what's in her mind.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 06:27 AM   #1669
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Too good But I mean, seriously, her interviews are so predictable. If she wins (and it's virtually never by playing flawless) it's "I'm happy with the way I played in the end and that I won, I obviously have some things to improve but I'm happy that I created an opportunity for myself to do just that". If she loses "Yeah, it just didn't work out for me in the end, she played a good match, credit to her. I'm looking forward to hitting the practice courts and improve on the things that didn't work. 1% here, 1% there, it's always the little things."
Yeah ok, but this is just PR. You think she wants to express exactly everything thats going on in her head? She speaks like this because it is what is expected of her, and keeps her out of trouble. She is not one to give everything away, and neither are any tennis players because it would be stupid to do so.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 08:22 AM   #1670
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
Yeah ok, but this is just PR. You think she wants to express exactly everything thats going on in her head? She speaks like this because it is what is expected of her, and keeps her out of trouble. She is not one to give everything away, and neither are any tennis players because it would be stupid to do so.
I wholeheartedly agree, but you can't deny that it's frustrating to read And I mean, what's worst IMO is that she is aware of the things that we as fans see are not working, yet she still looks like she didn't do a damn thing to try and fix it. And it's Maria, I mean you just know that's not the case, so it's even more dire that she tries seemingly without an ounce of success in that department

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 10:32 AM   #1671
country flag niovela

niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light niovela is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
Yep, it's PR and same thing goes for Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. Didn't Gulbis call them out on this ? Saying that their ITW were extremely boring cause they always repeat the same stuff over and over again.
Federer replied that he could understand Gulbis' point of view but that the didn't have much of the choice.
niovela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 03:31 PM   #1672
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Top Beauty Russia Sept 2014

Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:24 PM   #1673
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

^Nasha Masha? I think I've heard that before.

Yeah, Chloe is one of the best brands when it comes to bags. I loved the Allison-tote Maria had in 2013.

Getting up at 8 every morning? I want her life.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 05:07 PM   #1674
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.mariasharapova.com/self-magazine-2014/
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:46 PM   #1675
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still getting over how glorious the French Open photoshoot dress was
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #1676
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I'm still getting over how glorious the French Open photoshoot dress was
what a fabulous dress that was!
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 08:25 AM   #1677
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IDK what thread is best to ask this, but have Masha's top ten lists (from back in the day) disappeared? I can't find them on her website.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #1678
country flag KK2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
IDK what thread is best to ask this, but have Masha's top ten lists (from back in the day) disappeared? I can't find them on her website.
Yes. Probably because she's too busy with commmercial stuff to write sth.
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #1679
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KK2009 View Post
Yes. Probably because she's too busy with commmercial stuff to write sth.
Yeah, they are deleted at least since 2010/2011, after she embedded her social media stuff into her website.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #1680
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.mariasharapova.com/the-edit-2014/