** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 09:45 PM   #1561
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Top 10 Most Valuable Athlete Names

1. Roger Federer (Switzerland), Tennis – $46 million
Tiger Woods (USA), Golf – $46 million
2. LeBron James (USA), Basketball – $27 million
3. Phil Mickelson (USA), Golf – $25 million
4. Maria Sharapova (Russia), Tennis – $23 million
5. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (India), Cricket – $21 million
6. Usain Bolt (Jamaica), Track and field – $20 million
7. Kobe Bryant (USA), Basketball – $19 million
8. Li Na (China), Tennis – $15 million
9. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Football – $13 million
10. Lionel Messi (Argentina), Football – $13 million

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...e-Athlete.aspx
where's the lord???

that bitch could neva!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 10:06 AM   #1562
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Sachin about Maria's comments.

Quote:
Sachin Tendulkar, the wise man that he is, told NDTV that he didn't expect tennis Maria Sharapova to know who he was since the Russia ace didn't follow cricket.

In an exclusive chat on Tuesday, the retired cricket legend said: "Sharapova's comments were not disrespectful. She doesn't follow cricket."

A section of Tendulkar's fans created a massive hue and cry after media reports said the tennis Grand Slam champion wasn't aware of Tendulkar's name.

During Wimbledon, when Sharapova was asked at her post-match press conference is she knew that a cricket icon had come to see her play, the five-time Grand Slam champion said she had met David Beckham a few times but wasn't familiar with Tendulkar.

"Sachin Tendulkar was the other person who came in at the same time as David. Do you know who Sachin is?" The French Open winner flatly replied: "I don't."

Tendulkar is a regular visitor at the Royal Box during Wimbledon. He is a good friend of Roger Federer.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 01:47 PM   #1563
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

The whole Sachin thing is kind of hilarious to me. At least he was classy about it

MS.VW.PK.GM.NV.
Rogue. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 04:09 PM   #1564
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.mariasharapova.com/lustte...e-sports-muse/

Last edited by buian : Jul 23rd, 2014 at 04:37 PM.
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 05:07 PM   #1565
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Sven's twitter:
Thank you for all the BD messages! This is how I was welcomed by Maria and Team UN!
http://instagram.com/p/qzGEQpq3e7/
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #1566
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

So Maria really will play IPTL for Manila Mavericks. It's confirmed by IPTL itself

http://twitter.com/iptl/status/492225125622616064
http://www.premiertennisleague.com
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #1567
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
So Maria really will play IPTL for Manila Mavericks. It's confirmed by IPTL itself

don't fuck with me please!!!!

they initially said vika was gonna play for my hometown and i've accepted that bitter fact.

i wont click on that link!! i need more info.

please dont fuck with me. i wont be able to handle that!!! i'll be that serena fan in istanbul!!!!
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #1568
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I cannot imagine Maria agreeing to do this, although the Philippines is a massive country and she'd be able to play in front of new fans in a newer market for her (SE Asia).

Even so, she must be getting paid a ton of $$$$
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #1569

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
don't fuck with me please!!!!

they initially said vika was gonna play for my hometown and i've accepted that bitter fact.

i wont click on that link!! i need more info.

please dont fuck with me. i wont be able to handle that!!! i'll be that serena fan in istanbul!!!!
I understand you. If only Maria herself could announce her participation, it definitely would remove any doubts. I don't think IPTL organizers would lie.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #1570

And guys, don't forget the possibility of a Sugarpova promo for Asian market.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #1571
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She will play only one match.

And what happened with the exhos with Li?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #1572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
She will play only one match.

And what happened with the exhos with Li?
Apparently november 28 in Manila.
As for the exhos with Na Li, there is nothing new. But initially these matches should be held just after the Masters in October, so before her vacations time.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #1573
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Sharapova topped the ranking of the most influential Russian celebrities

http://molniasport.ru/categories/3-d...namienitostiei

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #1574
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if she will feel any responsibility to.......influence anything going on in a very complicated world.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #1575
country flag malarkist

Quote:
And guys, don't forget the possibility of a Sugarpova promo for Asian market.
if she ever decides to launch sugarpova here im gonna show up on all venues i'll look like a deranged stalker. LOL

sugarpovas here are sold at PhP 200.00 a bag. i havent seen all flavors. stores carrying it only have quirky and splashy and some others. id like to be able to sell it here.