** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #1546
country flag buian

buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Sharapova film: Behind the scenes
Tennis star Maria Sharapova presents the new Porsche Newsroom. A peek behind the scenes of the film shooting and a look at the video.

State of emergency in the underground car park of the Park Hyatt Hotel in Paris. Blinding light from a spotlight illuminates a white Porsche Macan. A camera is set up next to it, while the ground is covered with cables and a ten-man team hustles and bustles about. Everything is ready for the star of the day.

Maria Sharapova strides into the room. With single-minded steps, the tennis player and Porsche brand ambassador approaches the SUV, says hello to the crew and sits down in the driver's seat. Old media pro that she is, she knows what to do.
Film shooting with Maria Sharapova Film shooting with Maria Sharapova

The camera turns quickly to her for shooting, and the sound is on. Maria Sharapova turns her head to the right and as cool as can be, whispers: "Hi there." With this gesture, she will later completely fluster a young man in the film. In the scene before, he was still fascinated by a 911 when suddenly he found himself in the Macan next to the tennis ace.

The link between the two shots is the Porsche Newsroom, a new Internet platform for journalists, which provides breaking news in English and German and background reports revolving around the company. Whether it is a Macan, 911 or 918 Spyder – the Newsroom brings the products to life thanks to multimedia content. And at the end, you maybe get – as the video demonstrates somewhat tongue in cheek – the impression of sitting in a Porsche yourself.

After 45 minutes, the scenes with Maria Sharapova are wrapped up, and the next job, a TV interview and photo shooting, are waiting in the wings. For the camera team, too. Because the crew also filmed at the race track in Weissach and in the Porsche Museum for the Newsroom video.

The different settings and vehicles document the variety offered by the Newsroom. Thanks to responsive web design, the content for computer, tablet and smartphone have been optimised. And the social media streams show activities on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter in real time; the film demonstrates it by a tweet from Maria Sharapova. What does it say? That's what you can see in the video with the title "Porsche Newsroom – Information. Intensified."

http://newsroom.porsche.com/EN/Compa...he-scenes.html
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #1547
country flag buian

buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice buian is just really nice

Maria Sharapova: From Sexy to Chic?
After sporting a bikini during her vacation in Mexico with beau Grigor Dimitrov, superstar Maria Sharapova arrived at the Los Angeles airport in an all-new avatar as she went chic from being sexy within a span of a few days.

After flaunting her athletic figure during her stay with boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov in Los Cabos in Mexico, the reigning French Open champion Maria Sharapova turned stylish as she wore a baggy white and black striped shirt with blue jeans and a pair of black strappy sandals when she arrived at the Tom Bradley international airport in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Meanwhile, her partner Dimitrov was seen in a blue shirt, black trousers and dark blue shoes. The couple will now start training to get themselves ready for the crucial North American hard court swing which will begin in two weeks time.

http://www.tennisearth.com/news/tenn...hic-108148.htm
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #1548
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

That is an old photo, right? What's in the bag? Dolce?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #1549
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage Me View Post
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:19 AM   #1550
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage Me View Post
Yes, this photo is from 2012
AniaSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #1551
country flag buian

http://www.mariasharapova.com/instyl...nd-the-scenes/
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #1552
country flag buian

Star: The Scoop

allure: Summer Hair Inspo From the ESPY Awards! (Of All Places)
Last night’s ESPY Awards celebrated excellence in sports—and unofficially, excellence in nailing this summer’s best hairstyles. Because the athletes struck just the right note with their hair—and really, who knew drag racers wore such cute chignons? But there was driver Courtney Force in a breezy updo, the WNBA’s Skylar Diggs with a trendy center-parted bun, and Maria Sharapova (above) in quintessential beachy waves. Ready to get inspired?

Maria Sharapova’s Beachy Waves (above) If you needed proof that a black cocktail dress just looks better with undone hair, here you go. The trick to getting Sharapova’s look is picking the right curling iron—choose a big one-inch iron for these loose waves—and practicing restraint when you use it. Curl your hair from just cheekbone level down, and leave the ends straighter for the most natural-looking wave. When you’re done, mist the length of your hair with a texturizing spray or dry shampoo (I like Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray) and tousle your hair with your fingers to break up the waves. Then slip into a really hot LBD.
http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/...py-awards.html

BIAF: Fabulously Spotted – Maria at the ESPYS

Fabulously Spotted: Maria Sharapova Wearing Antonio Berardi – The 2014 ESPYS

Who: Maria Sharapova

Dress: The Tennis star wore one of her go to designers, Antonio Berardi.

She donned the fall 2014 collection black cocktail dress with mesh sleeves, knitting, plus a pleated skirt.

She styled the look with black Walter Steiger laser cut suede pumps (ModaOperandi.com) , a Bottega Veneta knot clutch, and Irene Neuwirth plus Jennifer Fisher jewelry.

Event:The 2014 ESPYS at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on July 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/20...he-2014-espys/
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #1553
country flag buian

Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova sign up for inaugural Wuhan Open

The WTA has made no secret of its desire to get a firm foothold in China by adding a new Premier 5 tournament Wuhan this fall. The tournament has announced that No. 1 Serena Williams has signed on to the tournament, which begins two weeks after the U.S. Open on September 21st. The tournament has also received confirmations from all three of this year's Slam champions -- No. 2 Li Na, No. 5 Petra Kvitova and No. 6 Maria Sharapova. The event marks the first time Li will be able to play a WTA-level event in her hometown.

The Wuhan Open will replace the Tokyo Open as the sole Premier 5 tournament in Asia, joining the mandatory China Open in Beijing as the two biggest WTA tournaments on the continent. It also extends the tennis season in China to four weeks, starting with the WTA event in Guangzhou and ending with the ATP's Shanghai Masters.

The fall Asian swing also expands this year with Singapore hosting the season-ending WTA Championships for the first time.
http://www.si.com/tennis/2014/07/18/...ral-wuhan-open
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #1554
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all

Maria has no choice but to go to Wuhan since she didn't play Doha.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 02:09 PM   #1555
country flag buian

So that's how she does it! Maria Sharapova squeezes in gruelling workout just hours before wearing revealing LBD to the ESPYS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...LBD-ESPYS.html
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 07:41 PM   #1556

Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all Fan de Tennis is a name known to all

Sweating on the morning training then slaying on the evening red carpet. Maria's lifestyle in one day.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:48 PM   #1557
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Top 10 Most Valuable Athlete Names

1. Roger Federer (Switzerland), Tennis – $46 million
Tiger Woods (USA), Golf – $46 million
2. LeBron James (USA), Basketball – $27 million
3. Phil Mickelson (USA), Golf – $25 million
4. Maria Sharapova (Russia), Tennis – $23 million
5. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (India), Cricket – $21 million
6. Usain Bolt (Jamaica), Track and field – $20 million
7. Kobe Bryant (USA), Basketball – $19 million
8. Li Na (China), Tennis – $15 million
9. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Football – $13 million
10. Lionel Messi (Argentina), Football – $13 million

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...e-Athlete.aspx

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:56 PM   #1558
country flag buian

from Sven's twitter:
Anybody Wondering what I am doing on my BD? On my Way to Join Team UN and Maria! #cheers

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 04:50 PM   #1559

Beard suits him well.
Happy birthday Sven !
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 09:45 PM   #1560
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Top 10 Most Valuable Athlete Names

1. Roger Federer (Switzerland), Tennis – $46 million
Tiger Woods (USA), Golf – $46 million
2. LeBron James (USA), Basketball – $27 million
3. Phil Mickelson (USA), Golf – $25 million
4. Maria Sharapova (Russia), Tennis – $23 million
5. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (India), Cricket – $21 million
6. Usain Bolt (Jamaica), Track and field – $20 million
7. Kobe Bryant (USA), Basketball – $19 million