** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:42 PM   #1531
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
There are just a few inches between Maria and elimination in the fourth round in Paris...and maybe just a couple in her having played Genie this morning....I am not certain a two set win yesterday by Maria would have left her tired enough to lose today. (reference to having to replay 3rd point of tiebreaker).

Maria is still a dangerous opponent, no matter what the surface.
So true always liked your posts but now i respect you even more
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 07:37 AM   #1532
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if y'all have seen this. An update on the Maria-Homestead project in India. It'll be called Ballet By Sharapova. Will feature "Club Shara" and also a Russian Ballet Academy. http://www.homesteadinfra.com/Ballet.php# Looks amazing tbh. Will take some time I guess.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:44 AM   #1533
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Wimbledon Diary: Royals arrive but Sharapova stays away from Dimitrov win

EUGENIE BOUCHARD questioned Wimbledon's priorities after she was made to wait to go on court for her game yesterday so the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge could get to their seats.
Published: Thu, July 3, 2014

The Royals at WimbledonThe Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had prime seats in the Royal Box at Wimbledon[GETTY]

"It was funny," she said. "When we walked out from the members' locker room at five to one all these security guards rushed over to us and said, 'Nobody move. Move your bags to the side. There are some Royals coming through'.

"We were just waiting and then suddenly William and Kate walk by to go to Centre Court. I was a little in awe.

"It was funny because we actually walked to our court late because Kate and William had to use that hallway. So it's funny how Wimbledon does it."

--

MARIA SHARAPOVA was conspicuous by her absence from Centre Court yesterday when Grigor Dimitrov rolled over defending champion Andy Murray.

"I don't know if she was on court today," her sheepish boyfriend said afterwards. "I'm sure she would show up for the final."

At least if Dimitrov were to go on and win Sharapova would not have to live with the indignity of only being his "plus one" at the Champions' Dinner at the Royal Opera House on Sunday night. She gets her own invite as a former champion.

--

IT CAN be something of a lottery, but Andy Murray's exit coincided with the most royal day in the Royal Box so far, with the Duke of Cambridge, Princess Beatrice, the Duke of Kent and Lady Helen Taylor all in attendance. That's numbers 2, 6, 33 and 35 in line to the throne among the comedians and actors who these days usually make up the total.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tenni...m-Dimitrov-win
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:44 AM   #1534
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivank17 View Post
I wonder if y'all have seen this. An update on the Maria-Homestead project in India. It'll be called Ballet By Sharapova. Will feature "Club Shara" and also a Russian Ballet Academy. http://www.homesteadinfra.com/Ballet.php# Looks amazing tbh. Will take some time I guess.
Breathtaking building
I have no words to describe her marketing and business genius, she uses her name and money in such a good way.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:34 PM   #1535
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

On tennis court, saying sorry isn't always a sincere act.

Quote:
Russia's Maria Sharapova, however, says it serves a purpose.

The reigning French Open champion with the steely mentality has her reasons for why it should stick around.

"I'm sorry," she said, "because I'd rather have finished it on a outright winner."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...edon/12123275/

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:28 PM   #1536
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivank17 View Post
A very beautiful project.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:36 PM   #1537
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post
Wimbledon Diary: Royals arrive but Sharapova stays away from Dimitrov win

EUGENIE BOUCHARD questioned Wimbledon's priorities after she was made to wait to go on court for her game yesterday so the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge could get to their seats.
Published: Thu, July 3, 2014

The Royals at WimbledonThe Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had prime seats in the Royal Box at Wimbledon[GETTY]

"It was funny," she said. "When we walked out from the members' locker room at five to one all these security guards rushed over to us and said, 'Nobody move. Move your bags to the side. There are some Royals coming through'.

"We were just waiting and then suddenly William and Kate walk by to go to Centre Court. I was a little in awe.

"It was funny because we actually walked to our court late because Kate and William had to use that hallway. So it's funny how Wimbledon does it."

--

MARIA SHARAPOVA was conspicuous by her absence from Centre Court yesterday when Grigor Dimitrov rolled over defending champion Andy Murray.

"I don't know if she was on court today," her sheepish boyfriend said afterwards. "I'm sure she would show up for the final."

At least if Dimitrov were to go on and win Sharapova would not have to live with the indignity of only being his "plus one" at the Champions' Dinner at the Royal Opera House on Sunday night. She gets her own invite as a former champion.

--

IT CAN be something of a lottery, but Andy Murray's exit coincided with the most royal day in the Royal Box so far, with the Duke of Cambridge, Princess Beatrice, the Duke of Kent and Lady Helen Taylor all in attendance. That's numbers 2, 6, 33 and 35 in line to the throne among the comedians and actors who these days usually make up the total.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tenni...m-Dimitrov-win
Why that will be an indignity ?
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #1538
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

http://www.cntraveler.com/daily-trav...40702_27145906

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:15 PM   #1539
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buian View Post

Totally downplaying her.. Hope she won't watch tbh.
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:51 PM   #1540
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

I doubt she will ever tag along with Grigor, should he wins.. Knowing Maria.. :-) A Queen in her own right.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM   #1541
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

That must be QUALITY JOURNALISM, pretty much like this (it's OT about Halep, but gives you an idea of how many newspapers and ""journalists"" are just stealing their salary) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BroaW52IcAAzWT3.png:large
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:27 PM   #1542
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

^

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:30 PM   #1543
country flag Holte139

Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light

Good to see you've picked the Daily Mail Trih

Even though it's a British newspaper it has a terrible reputation even here! It's also famous for being the only newspaper in Britain that supported Nazi Germany in the 1930s - I tend to ignore everything they say!
Holte139 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:32 PM   #1544
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

well, it showed up on my twitter timeline today and I couldn't look away
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 08:47 AM   #1545
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ The Daily Mail is also the second (maybe the first) biggest selling newspaper in the UK... it does have a reputation as a joke, but an awful lot of people set a lot of stock by it.