WTA 125 Pune (IND) 2012 | Nov 05 (Winner: Elina Svitolina) - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #286
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: WTA 125 Pune (IND) 2012 | Nov 05 (Draws)

Kimiko
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #287
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Terrific

Kimiko's best result since Indian Wells. Maybe, just maybe, Kimiko's is starting to regain a bit of form with all the matches she has been playing lately. I really hope so. Next round looks winnable as well.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #288
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kimiko

Petko Impressive scoreline
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #289
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

yes Kimiko!nice looking win...,valuble points for her ranking...so happy for her
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #290
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

http://livetvfreein.net/ddsports.html

Now I have only commentating here without picture.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #291
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
http://livetvfreein.net/ddsports.html

Now I have only commentating here without picture.
Fingers crossed we get a picture soon
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #292

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
I wonder if anyone has picture or I don't have something necessary installed on my laptop.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #293
country flag Marcisek

Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light

Donna Vekic ruleeez!
Marcisek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #294
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a picture either

Donna's up an early break, *2-0
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #295

^^
Commentators just keep repeating another unforced error by Donna Vekic.
Bad play at the moment 23*
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #296
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

These commentators are so weird
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #297
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(5)Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. (2)Misaki Doi (JPN) 61 64
Big MAMA Kimiko spanked the little girl Misaki to go home.

Now I hope to see Petkovic & Kimiko final.
That surely sounds like a "sort of" WTA event final.

But we might have interesting Kimiko & Tamarin SF before that...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #298
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

Tamma rolling back the years here
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #299
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Tam Tam takes the 1st set 6/2

They both need to improve their 1st serve % in the 2nd set
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #300
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

why is the stream not working?
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote