WTA 125 Pune (IND) 2012 | Nov 05 (Winner: Elina Svitolina) - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #271
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: WTA 125 Pune (IND) 2012 | Nov 05 (Draws)

OMG no live stream??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #272
country flag Izar

Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all

Congrats Andrea, great win.

Still no stream ?
Izar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #273
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(7)Elina Svitolina (UKR) d. Luksika Kumkhum (THA) 67(3) 41 Ret.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #274
country flag Izar

Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all Izar is a name known to all

Epic fail for TV coverage...
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #275
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Poor Luck...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #276
country flag Izar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
Poor Luck...
Sure..........

Anyway, 5-1 for Kimiko in 20 minutes is a very nice compensation...

and 6-1 in 23 minutes ending set with two consecutive love games is even better !
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #277
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kimiko!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #278
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

i can not see video, but looks like Kimiko has problem in 2nd set?
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #279
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izar View Post
Sure..........

Anyway, 5-1 for Kimiko in 20 minutes is a very nice compensation...

and 6-1 in 23 minutes ending set with two consecutive love games is even better !
Why sure?
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #280
country flag Izar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
i can not see video, but looks like Kimiko has problem in 2nd set?
Problems ? No. She just got broken and then save 4 break points to hold when down 0*-2... but she just broke back to level the set at 3-all.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #281
country flag Izar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
Why sure?
Sorry for the misunderstanding ! You surely meant "poor Luksika" where I read "bad luck for having no stream"
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #282
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Problems ? No. She just got broken and then save 4 break points to hold when down 0*-2... but she just broke back to level the set at 3-all.
good, because i'm Kimiko fan
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #283
country flag Rising Sun

Quote:
Sorry for the misunderstanding ! You surely meant "poor Luksika" where I read "bad luck for having no stream"
Yep, Luck is Luksika's nickname.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #284
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(5)Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. (2)Misaki Doi (JPN) 61 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #285
country flag Izar

(5) Kimiko Date-Krumm def. (2) Misaki Doi 6-1 6-4

GREAT RESULT KIMIKO !!!

Meelis you are just TOO quick !