Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #511
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
An injury? Why, God, Why?!
Calm down, doctor.

Maria Sharapova pulls out of the exhibition event due to an injury – Tennis News
Former world number one, Caroline Wozniacki, was scheduled to take on the likes of the 25-year-old Russian superstar, Maria Sharapova, in an exhibition match on the eve of Friday. However, the contest that was scheduled to be played at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul was cancelled due to the unavailability of the four-time Grand Slam Champion, Sharapova. She withdrew from the event due to an injury.
The organizer of the event, Lee Jin Soo of JS Management, talked to the press representatives on Tuesday and explained the whole scenario. The press conference that was held by the JS Management representative Lee Soo also featured the Sharapova’s agent. They jointly expressed their sadness over the whole withdrawal issue.
Lee Soo stated, “There was no option but to cancel after Sharapova informed us that she is unable to come to Korea because she injured her collarbone while training in the U.S. We will refund all pre-booked tickets.”
He further added, “Sharapova feels very sorry for having to cancel. She said she'll take part in another exhibition game next year or compete in the Korea Open in September to give her fans a treat.”
While practicing for the upcoming season, the reigning French Open Champion injured her collarbone but the extent of the issue isn’t big enough to endanger her New Year campaign that will begin at the Brisbane International.
At the professional platform, the 22-year-old Dane and Sharapova registered a very contrary season in 2012. Sharapova came back to the circuit at the Australian Open after a major injury layoff and recorded a terrific run where she reached the final of the event. Moreover, she clinched the French Open title at Paris and reached the advanced stages of the US Open as well as Women Tennis Associations Championship in Istanbul. She also grabbed a Silver Medal at the London Olympics.
Wozniacki, on the other hand, dropped from the number one spot and ended the season as world number 10. She failed to back-up the good work of 2011 and clinched just two titles at New Haven and Moscow that helped her to close the year amongst the elite Top-10 category of players.

Credit to
http://blogs.bettor.com/Maria-Sharap...s-News-a211083
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #512
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is playing Seoul next year? GRAB that MM money
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #513
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Maria playing a MM in Seoul... That sounds almost as funny as Wozniacki developing a forehand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #514
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Maria playing a MM in Seoul... That sounds almost as funny as Wozniacki developing a forehand
...but not as 'funny' as if you had called her Pushniacki or Moonballniacki like you usually do.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #515
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's pray

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #516
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Collarbone injury? What in the hell was she doing?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #517
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, this withdrawal has been known for over 24 hours? I only just found out. It only just hit GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Bailing out from commitments does not feel like Maria, she always gets the job done. Fuck I am already clutching to my hair and screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
This was my first thought too. I'm a little worried. I wonder how long a "few days' rest" is.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #518
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I have to admit that I'm a little worried myself. Hopefully it won't prevent her from having a successful start of the season. Let's pray!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #519
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Bailing out from commitments with bogus injuries sounds a lot like the Pova I know...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #520
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Just an excuse me thinks.

And she'll play Seoul?! Loll.

Sent from my HTC Desire V using VerticalSports.Com App

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #521
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think she didn't want to travel that much, at least that's what I hope.

At any rate, it's too soon to worry.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #522
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Just an excuse me thinks.
I don't think so. If she says she's injured I have no reason not to believe her, especially since she says it's a clavicle injury. That's kinda unusual. If it was just an excuse she probably would have come up with something more common like a cold or food poisoning or something. It's very unlikely that she thought to herself, "you know what? I'll just tell 'em that I have a clavicle problem." It's probably not that serious, but she doesn't want to take any risks, which is perfectly understandable.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #523
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think so. If she says she's injured I have no reason not to believe her, especially since she says it's a clavicle injury. That's kinda unusual. If it was just an excuse she probably would have come up with something more common like a cold or food poisoning or something. It's very unlikely that she thought to herself, "you know what? I'll just tell 'em that I have a clavicle problem."
You make so much sense. As usual
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #524
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think so. If she says she's injured I have no reason not to believe her, especially since she says it's a clavicle injury. That's kinda unusual. If it was just an excuse she probably would have come up with something more common like a cold or food poisoning or something. It's very unlikely that she thought to herself, "you know what? I'll just tell 'em that I have a clavicle problem." It's probably not that serious, but she doesn't want to take any risks, which is perfectly understandable.
Totally agree. I think Shouldergate has made her that much more cautious about her injuries. Why take that risk for an exo?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #525
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Totally agree. I think Shouldergate has made her that much more cautious about her injuries. Why take that risk for an exo?
Yup! But Maria herself said neck pain if I remember right?