2011 ACE leader Marion Bartoli is the 2012 DF leader - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #1
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute
2011 ACE leader Marion Bartoli is the 2012 DF leader

Good job Marion
She is relevant

She served 437 (Ace leader last year with 270 aces.) Maria comes in second with 340 and Azarenka in third with 334.
On average, Marion served 3rd most double faults, after Karatancheva and Giorgi

The full list is here http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470442

Last edited by Steadyniacki : Oct 30th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
Steadyniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #2
country flag Larrybidd

Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute Larrybidd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 ACE leader Marion Bartoli is the 2012 DF leader

3 of the better WTA players lead the league in DF's. I gues its just a function of the fact that the best players play the most matches and therefore have the opportunity to make the most DF's. Stats do kinda lie from time to time.
Larrybidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #3
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

It's also related to the fact that they risk that second serve a lot (unlike Aga for example). Giorgi and Sesil, on the other hand, are just brainless.
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #4
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrybidd View Post
3 of the better WTA players lead the league in DF's. I gues its just a function of the fact that the best players play the most matches and therefore have the opportunity to make the most DF's. Stats do kinda lie from time to time.

Maybe all those double faults came against Serena?
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #5
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

How about doublefaultpova?
Toxic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #6
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

By a large margin
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #7
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

Fix it Marion!
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #8
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Only Marion...
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #9
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrybidd View Post
No lies, stats are stats.

You just shouldn't compare Vika 4XX with over 100 matches played to Kai's XXX with XX Matches.

That's what division comes in to help with. per match averages.