Serena's 2013 schedule - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #91
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Serena's 2013 schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Serena is also playing Stanford & Toronto.
Wait, so it is:
1. Brisbane
2. Australian Open
3. Doha
4. Dubai
5. Miami
6. Charleston
=. (Fed Cup)
7. Stuttgart
8. Madrid
9. Rome
10. French Open
11. Wimbledon
12. Bastad
13. Stanford
14. Toronto
15. Cincinnati
16. US Open
17. Beijing (in her website Beijing is in)
18. Istanbul

18 tournaments? I don't think she has ever played this many tournaments previously...

But aside from the clay season, her Bastad-Stanford-Toronto-Cincinnati schedule is also quite weird for me. What is Bastad doing there?? I guess they are offering her $$$$$$ appearance money . Hopefully she will skip Bastad though. Aside from it being weird (clay tournament during the North American hard court season??), I don't want her to have her record of winning at the very lowest a Tier II or Premier level tournament tainted with an international tournament . But we will see
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #92
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Liar. No where does it say she's going to play Stanford.

You're literally crazy.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #93
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

She's not playing Stanford!

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:03 PM   #94
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

She's not playing Stanford
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #95
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

To me, Charleston isn't about RG prep. It's one of the only places she has the crowd on her side and she loves it there. She'll probably ditch Dubai, Bastad, Beijing, and tank Cincy.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #96
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

LOl, and her site says she is playing Fed Cup round 1, and look at what happened. I hope she doesn't play Bastad and Stuttgart. I don't see her missing Charleston, she loves that event. The thing is also her missing Indian Wells means that she is missing two weeks compared to the others.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #97
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't want her playing the middle eastern swing Hard court is so demanding on the body, look how quickly the injuries became impeding at the AO, and she's only just recovering. Plus I'd feel a lot more comfortable if she was already practising on clay. Just go undefeated the whole clay season and win Miami, that'll more than make up for not winning the AO.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM   #98
country flag urock34

urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold urock34 is a splendid one to behold

I bet the reason she's playing Bastad is because since her and Venus skip Indian Wells, the WTA forces them to play smaller random events!
urock34 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #99
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Miami
Charleston(idk why really)
Madrid
Rome
RG
Wimbledon
Toronto or Cincy
USO
YEC

That's what would be ideal
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #100
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

She should play something like this IMO :
Brisbane
AO
Doha
Miami
Stuttgart
Madrid
Rome
RG
Wimbledon
Stanford
Cincinnatti
Montreal
USO
Beijing
Istanbul

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:48 PM   #101
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Serena has to play Stanford as she is the two time Defending Champion.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:12 PM   #102
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:14 PM   #103
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #104
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
No.
If she doesn't play she will lose points
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #105
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she doesn't play she will lose points
And... so what, she doesn't to play for points, she needs to play for titles. And if she plays well at the French open and Wimbledon, Stanford wouldn't matter as much.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread