NBA thread 2012-13 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #91
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NBA thread 2012-13

I refuse to accept the Lakers will miss the playoffs
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #92
country flag thomwalao

thomwalao is an unknown quantity at this point

I like what JVG said about Ray: He should stand with the Celtics in his old uniform.
thomwalao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #93
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Lakers fans: any explanations?
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #94
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Lakers fans: any explanations?
not being facetious, i'd like to hear laker fans' take.

time is bad with me this season i'm struggling just to keep up with my Rockets. i've only seen two of our games against LA's former finest. hard to say much with such a tiny sample. Kobe tried too hard, Gasol disappears, Nash can't defend younger pgs (dee was never his strong suit). they seemed a lock for at least conference finals when Howard fell in their lap ...??

what gives LA?

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #95
country flag saul1333
język

Lakers are BACK!!

2-0
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #96
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Top vote-getter Kobe earns record 15th straight All-Star trip
Official release
Posted Jan 17, 2013 7:14 PM

NEW YORK -- The Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant (1,591,437) edged the Miami Heat's LeBron James (1,583,646) as this year's leading vote-getter in the 2013 NBA All-Star Balloting presented by Sprint, earning his record 15th consecutive All-Star nod. Bryant breaks a tie with Jerry West, Karl Malone and Shaquille O'Neal for the most consecutive NBA All-Star selections. A four-time Kia NBA All-Star MVP (2002, 2007, 2009 and 2011), Bryant holds the distinction as the youngest All-Star in NBA history (1998, when he was 19 years old). In last year's All-Star Game in Orlando, he passed Michael Jordan as the game's all-time scoring leader.

The 62nd NBA All-Star Game will be played at the Toyota Center in Houston on Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013 (8 p.m. ET), televised exclusively on TNT and broadcast exclusively on ESPN Radio in the U.S. The All-Star Game will reach fans in more than 200 countries and territories in more than 40 languages.

Bryant's partner at the guard position in the Western Conference starting lineup is the Los Angeles Clippers' Chris Paul (929,155). The West's starting frontcourt features the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant (1,504,047), the reigning Kia NBA All-Star MVP, the Lakers' Dwight Howard (922,070), and the Clippers' Blake Griffin (863,832).

Joining James, a two-time Kia NBA All-Star MVP (2006, 2008), in the Eastern Conference frontcourt are the New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony (1,460,950) and the Boston Celtics' Kevin Garnett (553,222), the 2003 Kia NBA All-Star MVP. The East guards are the Heat's Dwyane Wade (1,052,310), the 2010 Kia NBA All-Star MVP, and the Celtics' Rajon Rondo (924,180), who earns his first All-Star Game start. Garnett's selection, his 15th, ties him with Bryant and O'Neal for the second-most All-Star Game nods in league annals. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was elected to 19 games.

The 2013 NBA All-Star Balloting presented by Sprint, which concluded Jan. 14, gave fans around the world the opportunity to vote daily for their favorite players as starters for the 2013 NBA All-Star Game in Houston. For the first time, NBA fans were able to vote via social media networks, including Facebook and Twitter, and Sina Weibo and Tencent QQ in China.

In selecting the reserves, the 30 NBA head coaches must vote for seven players within their conference, including two guards, three frontcourt players and two players regardless of position. Coaches are not permitted to vote for players on their team. After the coaches select the reserves, if a player is unable to participate in the All-Star Game, NBA Commissioner David Stern will select a replacement. Reserves will be announced Jan. 24, on TNT.

The East and West All-Star coaches and coaching staffs will be determined by the best record in the conference through games played Feb. 3. Thunder coach Scott Brooks and the Chicago Bulls' Tom Thibodeau, by virtue of having served as head coaches in the 2012 All-Star Game in Orlando, are not eligible to coach in this year's game.

TNT will televise the All-Star Game for an 11th consecutive year, marking Turner Sports' 29th year of All-Star coverage. State Farm All-Star Saturday Night will feature Sears Shooting Stars, Taco Bell Skills Challenge, Foot Locker Three-Point Contest and Sprite Slam Dunk. Other events at NBA All-Star 2013 will include the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, NBA Development League All-Star Game, Sprint NBA All-Star Celebrity Game and NBA All-Star Jam Session. Houston also hosted NBA All-Star in 2006 and 1989.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #97

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Somebody wake the Celtics up - they might join the Lakers in the draft lottery

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #98
country flag saul1333
język

Lakers win, Heat lose

Rondo out for the season, torn ACL
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Somebody wake the Celtics up - they might join the Lakers in the draft lottery
Obviously losing Rondo was a key to them winning again

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #100
country flag saul1333
język

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Obviously losing Rondo was a key to them winning again
Other players stepping up. But they will feel the impact in the play offs
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #101

Even with Rondo it's hard to see them beating Miami. But they can still compete with most of the rest of the East.

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #102
country flag saul1333
język

East is all Heat. The other 7 seeds are basically Rock-Paper-Scissors to make the final. With maybe the Pacers and Knicks the favorites.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #103

Brooklyn!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #104
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
When Derrick Rose comes back to the Bulls its over for everyone in the league
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #105

Miami win Finals preview vs Fakers