NBA thread 2012-13 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #61
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NBA thread 2012-13

To the Cavs

1-10
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #62
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

In a close game against the Generals
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #63
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Kobe is one of the worst off-ball defenders I've seen in a while. He completely loses his man often.
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #64
country flag saul1333
język

Nuggets went 0-22 from 3-point range last night. NBA record

Also went 1-32 from outside the paint
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 04:28 PM   #65
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

If the Nuggets would have shot simply below average and not historically poor, they would have won the game. Portland made 35% of shots overall
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM   #66
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Lakers beat My Warriors
Nash was back for LAL.
Now for the Christmas games: LAL-Knicks and Heat-Thunder

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #67
country flag Flavia P.

Kobe was 16/41 from the field. Not good, but Nash's presence helped the Lakers play quicker. Metta had a nice game. The Lakers' schedule has eased up recently and helped them win some games. We'll see if they look better against an elite team.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:14 PM   #68

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Are you saying the Warriors aren't elite?

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #69
country flag Flavia P.

Yes
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM   #70

I am deeply offended
The Lakers record says they aren't an elite team either!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #71
country flag Flavia P.

The Lakers aren't an elite team

The Warriors are on the level below the very top. OKC, SA, LAC, MIA and NYK are the elite teams.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #72

The Knicks have to prove it in the playoffs

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #73
country flag Flavia P.

Disastrous West coast road trip for the Bobcats. They've given up over 100 points in like 18 straight games and are on a 15 game losing streak. They have probably the worst defense since those ultra-small Warriors teams Don Nelson coached.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:34 PM   #74
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
The Knicks have to prove it in the playoffs
Yes, and they need to keep it up when Amare gets back. But as of right now, they've beaten virtually every elite team and don't lose to bad ones. They're very good. Don't turn the ball over, hit 3's and Chandler has been awesome.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #75
country flag saul1333
język

He was taking the shots Pau and Dwight should have been making

But he was much better in the 4th and OT. Great comeback