NBA thread 2012-13 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #31
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NBA thread 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post

D'Antoni hired.

Will the Pistons go 0-82?
Bad fit. Phil might have been on.

Cant wait until Dwight starts shooting 3s
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #32
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will the Pistons go 0-82?
Dang

But Wizards are 0-7 again
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #33
country flag saul1333
język

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #34
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Barkley: Nets will still be better than Knicks
November, 16, 2012

By Mike Mazzeo |
ESPNNewYork.com

The New York Knicks’ 6-0 start hasn’t changed Charles Barkley’s mind.

The TNT analyst still believes the Nets will be the top team in New York City by season’s end.

“The Brooklyn Nets will have a better record than the New York Knicks,” Barkley said during Friday morning edition of Inside the NBA.

Before the season started, Barkley referred the Nets as “the best team in New York.”

“If it was 2000, I would make the New York Knicks the favorite to win the NBA championship,” Barkley said.

The Nets are 5-2. Meanwhile, the Knicks won their first six games of the season for just the second time in franchise history.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #35
country flag saul1333
język

I will be sad when Chuck leaves TNT. He is the best part of that show.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:01 PM   #36
country flag saul1333
język

Reggie Evans first to get fined for flopping

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...s-nba-history/
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:17 PM   #37
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Reggie will keep flopping until he's suspended multiple times since that's one of his only attributes to contribute on court.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #38
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a shot from the Pistons / Raptors game the night after Thanksgiving. Good back and forth game between 2 horrible teams Bargnani torched us for 34 but Detroit held on to win 91-90.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #39
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Great shot!

Detroit really is a poor team, and I expected them to take a step up this season. At least they're not the Wizards
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #40
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Great shot!

Detroit really is a poor team, and I expected them to take a step up this season. At least they're not the Wizards
They were cheap $15 tickets (on sale) but I had 5 people to take, so the price was right. Plus it was a last minute plan.

I like the upper deck seats (first few rows) because they're steeper and you don't have someone's head in your face. Plus kids can see better for that reason.

Dumars swears this team has incredible potential and worked crazy hard this offseason, and I know they're in rebuilding mode so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. But it's going to be another lean year. They have some very young players. But who knows; maybe it will be like the early 2000s when they were forming a nucleus.

This town is lunacy when things are good (mid-2000's) but as you can see, you could shoot a cannon through the Palace and they're discounting tickets. The new owner has to be a bit impatient and I wonder how long Dumars will retain his job...
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #41
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
They were cheap $15 tickets (on sale) but I had 5 people to take, so the price was right. Plus it was a last minute plan.
That's awesome!

Quote:
I like the upper deck seats (first few rows) because they're steeper and you don't have someone's head in your face. Plus kids can see better for that reason.
I get too scared about falling to sit in the upper deck seats

Quote:
Dumars swears this team has incredible potential and worked crazy hard this offseason, and I know they're in rebuilding mode so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. But it's going to be another lean year. They have some very young players. But who knows; maybe it will be like the early 2000s when they were forming a nucleus.

This town is lunacy when things are good (mid-2000's) but as you can see, you could shoot a cannon through the Palace and they're discounting tickets. The new owner has to be a bit impatient and I wonder how long Dumars will retain his job...
The Pistons do have some good young talent. They finished last season at around a .500 pace after a horrible start, so I expected that to continue through this season. The problem with the Pistons is a lack of consistent outside shooting and lack of defense. Last year the Pistons were like 28th in defense and they're around the same this season. Detroit really could use a bigger guard because Knight, Stuckey, English, Bynum are all not really big. They don't have a defensive presence on the wing.

Drummond developing would be huge, too, because they don't have a rim protector. Monroe really isn't suited to defend centers.

Dumars hurt the team by giving the keys to Stuckey and trading away Billups for Iverson. That Pistons team was declining (the Billups-Hamilton-Wallace team), but the move Dumars made was a desperation move, Iverson ruined team chemistry and Stuckey got forced into a lead role before he was ready. Then they signed Gordon and Villanueva with the cap space they received post-Billups trade. And the Pistons haven't recovered. They don't have an identity as a team. But I'd like to see them good again and see people go back to their games. Detroit sports fans definitely are loyal to their winning teams.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #42
country flag Flavia P.

Andrew Bynum doesn't really care about basketball. The Lakers always make out of trades perfectly, it's amazing how saavy their organization is at making the correct moves at the correct times. Bynum may not play this year and will lose millions. Another big man bust it appears.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 01:15 AM   #43
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Andrew Bynum doesn't really care about basketball. The Lakers always make out of trades perfectly, it's amazing how saavy their organization is at making the correct moves at the correct times. Bynum may not play this year and will lose millions. Another big man bust it appears.
perhaps its savvy, perhaps you'll always look great if Dwight Howard lands in your lap like legacy.

no way they're rid of Bynum w/o the very fortunate acquisition of Dwight. savvy or no ...

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #44
country flag saul1333
język

Wizards no longer winless

Rondo punking Humphries
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:02 AM   #45
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Wizards
Spurs fined a quarter of a million dollars for not taking some of their stars to Miami - and still almost won the game

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote