Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1471
country flag Maria4Ever

Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Longest 6-1 set ever!
Ana Ivanovic

Still miss My best player Elena Dementieva
Maria4Ever is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1472
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

so funny to see maria trying so hard to beat an injured vika
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1473
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

thank god, if Vika broke here I think we would have a different ending.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1474
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Her victory is getting more and more impressive...
Wait for the excuses after the match is finished
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1475
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is retarded. She's lucky cause everyone and her mama knew se would hit down the T from the ad court. She needs to work on that serve and her forehand return wide on the deuce court.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1476
country flag resilience

resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light

Stuttgart score?
resilience is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1477
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Commentator is an idiot. There is no injured Vika, she is for once being a big girl and taking her lumps and not using gamesmanship.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1478
country flag Maria4Ever

Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all Maria4Ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moveyourfeet View Post
Does Maria not have a kick serve out wide on the Ad court? srs question, I don't follow her game.
She does but probably an issue after her shoulder surgery in that it is the one serve that physically hurts to serve.
Ana Ivanovic

Still miss My best player Elena Dementieva
Maria4Ever is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1479
country flag resilience

resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Maria is retarded. She's lucky cause everyone and her mama knew se would hit down the T from the ad court. She needs to work on that serve and her forehand return wide on the deuce court.
Yeah but she won it with the first serve she put some slice on. The flat one just doesn't cut it against Azarenka.
resilience is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1480
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Could've broken, omg, at least hold the serve now
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1481
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Well, that last game showed how good Vika's ROS is!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1482
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
It is
I'm puzzled why you even watch this match since you never have anything positive to say about her You could just watch the score and post the usual bashing on the boards. Nobody would tell the difference.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1483
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka is either incredibly stupid for not taking a medical or a very good actress who is preparing an excuse for the loss. You pick one.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1484
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria, gut her like a fish!!!
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1485
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

I just woke up- is this a dream??? Sharapova about to serve for the match?
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread