Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 281 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:11 PM   #4201
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Yanina's hair got so long, I love it
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #4202
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina's service motion Stupid back injury
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #4203
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Oprandi is in really good form lately. Last two shots.

Would be a big win for Wickmayer.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #4204
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

does somebody have a link to streams of live matches?
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #4205
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Yanina's service motion Stupid back injury
Certainly doesn´t help on the 1st serve, but the kick on the 2nd serve on the adv side is very nice.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #4206
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

@ Petkovic : frombar.tv
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #4207

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
does somebody have a link to streams of live matches?
This is the link to the Wickmayer/Oprandi match.

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...730317810.html
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #4208
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #4209

Wickmayer looks good off the ground, but she needs to do something with her serve. 3 double faults in one service game is awful.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #4210
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Certainly doesn´t help on the 1st serve, but the kick on the 2nd serve on the adv side is very nice.
Meh. I don't know if you watched her doubles match with Kuznetsova yesterday, but the way she smashes now is cringe-worthy...

Her ground game seems on point tho Love the intensity she puts in her game
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:34 PM   #4211
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

WTF, a helicopter, really ?
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:35 PM   #4212

Yanina is fighting hard out there, looking pretty solid off the ground so far. Nice to see!
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM   #4213
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
Wickmayer looks good off the ground, but she needs to do something with her serve. 3 double faults in one service game is awful.
Well that´s the question: Can she with the back problems?

I favoured Oprandi for that reason. She is also in good form and has a tricky low to the ground game.

I´m actually very impressed with Wickmayer´s shot selection. She´s usually among the worst, when it comes to that, but today she is finding the open spaces. Unfortunately she cannot compete for a top 10-15 ranking, if she cannot serve.

Barthel needs a coach.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:38 PM   #4214
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

The serve looked way long indeed
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM   #4215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Well that´s the question: Can she with the back problems?

I favoured Oprandi for that reason. She is also in good form and has a tricky low to the ground game.

I´m actually very impressed with Wickmayer´s shot selection. She´s usually among the worst, when it comes to that, but today she is finding the open spaces. Unfortunately she cannot compete for a top 10-15 ranking, if she cannot serve.

Barthel needs a coach.
I also favored Oprandi in this matchup but it's close so it could go either way. If Nina can stay strong on serve then she should be able to sneak out a win. But Romina is very tricky and she's hitting some amazing winners and dropshots out there. Nina isn't even moving for most of them
Closed Thread