Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM   #4186
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Venus playing a bit better and Mathilde hitting too many errors. I don't think Mathilde's coming back from losing the second set.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM   #4187
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Pironkova would have eaten Venus alive today
Anyway, it feels bad seeing her not being able to play at her usual level of athleticism and hence her brand of tennis. It's always like this with champions, u know they can do better but at one point they simply can't do that anymore.
petkoan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4188
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Mathilde is such a mug, shame for Tsonga because he actually performed well.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM   #4189

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde's doing a nice job hanging in there at the moment.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM   #4190
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Venus gets break point as Mathilde hits an easy put away well long.

And then she smashes another easy put away in the net as Venus breaks.

Garbage.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4191
country flag Minotaur

Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold

2 silly errors by Mathilde to give Vee a break...
JANINA WICKMAYER SHAHAR PEER

JUSTINE HENIN - TRUE TENNIS LEGEND
Minotaur is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4192
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Those last two points.

Venus *4-3.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Mathilde's doing a nice job hanging in there at the moment.
And then gets broken as soon as I post this

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:12 PM   #4194
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

This match.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4195
country flag Minotaur

Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold

2 bps though for France... 1 saved... good serve... 2nd saved... point overruled.. ace to give Vee game point... 5-3 sweet Ace
JANINA WICKMAYER SHAHAR PEER

JUSTINE HENIN - TRUE TENNIS LEGEND
Minotaur is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:23 PM   #4196
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

france is screwed if mathilde cant win this. there's no way in hell a doubles team of johansson and tsonga is beating isner and venus
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4197
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

What a shot from Mathilde
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #4198
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Sorry for OT but why is Brown-Ferrer suspensed for 15 minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #4199
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosm21 View Post
Sorry for OT but why is Brown-Ferrer suspensed for 15 minutes?
There is a small hole in the court and they are trying to fix it. The surface cracked open for some reason.
supermod is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM   #4200
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
There is a small hole in the court and they are trying to fix it. The surface cracked open for some reason.

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread