Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #3106
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Yesterday's match was worse.
No doubt about that.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #3107
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
No one wants to get injured in the off-season in an exhibition.
Serena's footing on the beach is probably more intense than what she showed today so it's a bad excuse.besides that, by efforts I also meant the whole attitude;I saw a quick vid of Djokovic in an exho with kuerten just few days after winning the WTF.He looked exhausted but he gave a lot of himself, had great interactions with the crowd etc...Serena (and a lot of others)should watch and learn.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #3108
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
Serena's footing on the beach is probably more intense than what she showed today so it's a bad excuse.besides that, by efforts I also meant the whole attitude;I saw a quick vid of Djokovic in an exho with kuerten just few days after winning the WTF.He looked exhausted but he gave a lot of himself, had great interactions with the crowd etc...Serena (and a lot of others)should watch and learn.
Everybody is different, you should watch and learn this. Djokovic is basically a clown, always has been. He is great for exhos but don't expect the same from everybody.
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3109
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucemferre View Post
Everybody is different, you should watch and learn this. Djokovic is basically a clown, always has been. He is great for exhos but don't expect the same from everybody.
Serena acted like that cause she obviously didn't give a f*ck and was too lazy/not in the mood to even try, not cause she's an introvert And in Djoko case, the most important thing was not the clownish act (if you want to call it that way)which always entertains the crowd, but also how he interacted with everyone especially kids and really paid attention to people.Money wise it's a big effort for a lot of people to come and see them so the players should at least be more respectful and give back more (especially someone like Ree who probably asked tons of money to even show up);Seems obvious to me.
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #3110
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
Serena acted like that cause she obviously didn't give a f*ck and was too lazy/not in the mood to even try, not cause she's an introvert And in Djoko case, the most important thing was not the clownish act (if you want to call it that way)which always entertains the crowd, but also how he interacted with everyone especially kids and really paid attention to people.Money wise it's a big effort for a lot of people to come and see them so the players should at least be more respectful and give back more (especially someone like Ree who probably asked tons of money to even show up);Seems obvious to me.
She gives back plenty, and she clowns around when she wants, such as Hopman Cup, Haiti exho, Billie Jean and plenty others stop acting like a tight ass. You criticize her for everything.
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #3111
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with homogenius that Rena could have shown a little bit more heart.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #3112
country flag homogenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
She gives back plenty, and she clowns around when she wants, such as Hopman Cup, Haiti exho, Billie Jean and plenty others stop acting like a tight ass. You criticize her for everything.
As i said, she is not the only one acting like that in these exhos.I just find kind of sad to see players (particularly the high profile ones like Ree)make it so obvious that they are only here for the cash and don't give a f*ck like she did today.If you were in the stands and had pay to watch this you would sing another song so don't feel obliged to defend everything she does no matter what.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #3113
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

AO has started Ash vs AshB.

http://www.tennis.com.au/tournaments...live-streaming

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #3114
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Where on earth is Isabella Holland? she was hot.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #3115
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

One said she just sucks now and can't play in the MD Play-Off...

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #3116
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Shes hardly played all year

this Jessica Moore hits a very hard ball.
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #3117
country flag flareon

Storm sucked
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #3118
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Barty played GS's and 25K's and Northingham Wimby warm-Up and not much more..... But she plays well. (But can't compare her talent with other Aussie girls.. )

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #3119
country flag flareon

I only saw the last couple of points, it looked good from Ash, Bojana will be tougher...
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #3120
country flag flareon

11 sister Arina playing now
Closed Thread