Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #2581
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Ana just did a facepalm
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2582
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Ana is playing well, but Petra is dead on her feet. It must be a horrible feeling playing for your country, but being unable to give it your best.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2583
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Obviously you don't know Petra, she even dead tired wants to play in FC because this is important to her. Sne never makes excuses for herself and this is team competition, losing now not the end of the world. Main job was done yesterday
I know she love her country given that Lucie and Petra played Prague ITF instead of Rome these two years

I believe she is so respectful to any player and never find excuse, I just think some of her fans are just so annoying, Ana is playing well obviously

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2584
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

I still believe in Lucie S. and in Lucie H. and Andrea
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2585
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Thanks
Ana just broke in the 2nd set. 6-3 3-1 now.
taloki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #2586
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

That key was that 5-3 first set, had Petra took it maybe different story for Ana

Petra dropshot were just
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #2587
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Petra's tired dropshots are looking like a sign of desperation.

Ana is playing so well.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #2588
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
I believe she is so respectful to any player and never find excuse, I just think some of her fans are just so annoying, Ana is playing well obviously
No one denies how good Ana plays but Petra doesn't look great either
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2589
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Why Petra keep complaining about camera
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #2590
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Well done Ana for beating a sick opponent.
Quote:
No one denies how good Ana plays but Petra doesn't look great either
I think jason's comment was directed towards that post.
We know Petra's not 100%, but that smiley was unnecessary imo.
Ana is playing some inspired tennis.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #2591
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
I think jason's comment was directed towards that post.
We know Petra's not 100%, but that smiley was unnecessary imo.
Ana is playing some inspired tennis.
I.hate.Masha always like that

No breadstick
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #2592
country flag taloki

Quote:
I.hate.Masha always like that

No breadstick
Haha, I was just explaining, it doesn't bother me personally.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #2593
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Safarova's win yesterday is starting to look all the more important.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #2594
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Jana Novotna looks worried. And deservedly so
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2595
country flag Petronius

5-3, Ana will now serve it out. Lucie-JJ next.
Closed Thread