Live Commentary Thread vol24 - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1591
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
And she also said that you guys need to make a decision quick, but how can you do that in doubles. She was rambling for an explanation.
My thing is how QUICK can you make such a damn challenge? When you take into consideration that before the ball even made it to the Russians code Cicak was already lookin on that side of the net. At this point they could have challenged 2 seconds after the fact but the chair ump wasnt even looking at their side of the net. THAT is why she said they challenged AFTER the ball went out. If you put yourself in the umps shoes her dumb ass vision was on one side of the court. So she too watched the ball land out on the Russians side and then saw the Czech challenge. Backwards

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #1592
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

That I would have challenged if I was Petrova/Kirilenko, but I have a shitty stream so what do I know.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #1593
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

It's unfortunate that Cicak was selected as the umpire in this match. Pretty sure any other umpire would have allowed the Czechs to challenge the call. The sad thing is that the ball was out and they were robbed of the point & game.
taloki is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1594
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam View Post
My thing is how QUICK can you make such a damn challenge? When you take into consideration that before the ball even made it to the Russians code Cicak was already lookin on that side of the net. At this point they could have challenged 2 seconds after the fact but the chair ump wasnt even looking at their side of the net. THAT is why she said they challenged AFTER the ball went out. If you put yourself in the umps shoes her dumb ass vision was on one side of the court. So she too watched the ball land out on the Russians side and then saw the Czech challenge. Backwards
i know she wasn't looking. That is what made this match in the first set so one-sided, Hlavackova went go-abouts for two games at the least.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #1595
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
It's unfortunate that Cicak was selected as the umpire in this match. Pretty sure any other umpire would have allowed the Czechs to challenge the call. The sad thing is that the ball was out and they were robbed of the point & game.
Yes, they were robbed a game. With this stupid deciding points.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #1596
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Hradecka
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #1597
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Nadia/Masha
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #1598
country flag reptar

reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all reptar is a name known to all

where are you guys watching?
reptar is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #1599
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Russians
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1600
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptar View Post
where are you guys watching?
It's on Eurosport 2
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1601
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Lucie is sucking so bad.
taloki is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1602
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

6-1, *3-2... Hold On Kiri!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1603
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

The Czech girls are awful today! We're going to have two uncompetitive finals after such a good tournament!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1604
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Return in the net on BP.... NID Hradecka
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1605
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie misses the return on soft serve....

Russians 2 games away!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread