*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1411
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #1412
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Great win, the second set was very weird though, she took so long between points for some reason.

The third set was perhaps the best i have seen her play.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #1413
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Excellent win! I told myself I wouldn't stay up to watch the match proper but even then I ended up checking the scores every 10-15 minutes in the middle of the night. A great result for Vika and for tennis as a whole, now I'm selfishly hoping we'll get some good highlights rolled out soon.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1414
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Working on the highlights as we speak.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1415
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Watched the match again last night. The return winner at 6-6 in the tiebreak says everything about her approach to the match. Then the level of play at the start of the third set is extraordinary. Apart from the first few games in the first set, Serena played at a decent level, similar to Istanbul and better than she did in New York.

For me this feels like the real conclusion to her AO win. People were too talking so much shit about her that it became more about them and the incident than about her. This time just pure joy.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1416

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I watched the highlights and was very impressed. I'm not sure how to put it, it just seemed as if it finally and completely clicked for her in how to deal with such a strong opponent. Her defence was so great and the drop shots that she made were very effective. Not getting broken in the final set was a darn awesome thing too.

I agree that this feels even more of a pivotal moment than winning AO as unbelievably wonderful as that was.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1417
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is in Dubai . Lets see what damage she can do here .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1418

She keeps this form, she's bulldozing. Is Serena going to play after all? I'm not sure I want Vika to face Serena so soon again.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1419
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is also in Dubai. I'd have to believe if either were going to pull out they would have done so by now.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1420
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Vika is out according to @mattbarbarin
He's been covering the mid east tournaments, I think he's reliable

Quote:
right foot injury for Azarenka. Sam Sumyk says that "no risks must be taken". Victoria truly disappointed to not be able to play
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1421
country flag ozza

Or not. Vika withdraws from Dubai!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1422
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Vika is out according to @mattbarbarin
He's been covering the mid east tournaments, I think he's reliable
It will be linked to whatever that kinesio tape Sunday was for. Ah well, better to be safe than sorry . I doubt it's anything that serious.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #1423
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka withdraws from Dubai because of a leg injury, Sorry, right foot injury for Azarenka. Sam Sumyk says that "no risks must be taken". Victoria truly disappointed to not be able to play @mattbarbarin

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery

S. Crawford | L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1424
country flag Igor_Biscan

You could see her flexing her lower leg in the third set. Didn't seem to hurt her play though!

Good that she can get some rest before 5 weeks of tournaments.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1425

Good decision if there is a bit of an injury there, Vika's work until IW is pretty much done and it's not really necessary to battle it out in Dubai.
Closed Thread