*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1396
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Some proper wishful thinking in GM.

"There is clay where they'll both be non factors" . Who are these clay monsters that are going to appear out of the woodwork for the clay season?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1397
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Haha, that was sweet. Really sweet. Had a flashback at 5-3 in the 3rd set when she was serving for it, but NID. It's fun to see the Serena worshippers try to make excuses for her. In any case, this was really satisfying.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1398
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

does anyone have a video of the trophy ceremony
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #1399
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Also going back to the head to head thing. Something that never really gets brought up. It's when you hear Vika (and Sharapova) has a terrible H2H with Serena, as if there are other players with greater chances of beating her. The flaw is, Vika's head to head is bad is because she was the one most consistently getting through the draw to face her. Very few players are actually consistent enough to get through the draw.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1400
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Some proper wishful thinking in GM.

"There is clay where they'll both be non factors" . Who are these clay monsters that are going to appear out of the woodwork for the clay season?
lol, it was doomsday who said that, right? Don't bother with him.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1401
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
does anyone have a video of the trophy ceremony
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #1402
country flag ozza

I suppose one thing. If Vika does play Dubai, she does have a very tough upcoming schedule. She plays Dubai - Indian Wells - Miami - Monterrey in about a 6 week period. Having said that, I do think it's a doable schedule. With Indian Wells and Miami having days off between matches they're not overly taxing, especially if you're winning matches comfortably. Then after this she would have a nice month rest before Madrid and Rome (she's not playing Stuttgart this year).
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1403
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder View Post
Hi Pieter did you ever conquer photoshop?
Haha I actually did, surprisingly.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1404
country flag ozza

A nugget from that fountain of knowledge that is TheBoiledEgg. If Serena doesn't play Dubai, Vika only has to turn up (and play) to regain number 1. This makes me think they will both turn up.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #1405
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

I thought my heart couldn't handle a third set. I'm happy Vika made it. And happy for us all for hanging in there ^^

Serena talking to her in the award ceremony was awesome
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1406
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I suppose one thing. If Vika does play Dubai, she does have a very tough upcoming schedule. She plays Dubai - Indian Wells - Miami - Monterrey in about a 6 week period. Having said that, I do think it's a doable schedule. With Indian Wells and Miami having days off between matches they're not overly taxing, especially if you're winning matches comfortably. Then after this she would have a nice month rest before Madrid and Rome (she's not playing Stuttgart this year).
Well she'd also have a week between Dubai and IW
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1407
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin, Dude (?)

Quote:
If Vika does play Dubai, she does have a very tough upcoming schedule. She plays Dubai - Indian Wells - Miami - Monterrey in about a 6 week period. Having said that, I do think it's a doable schedule.
Victoria loves to play tennis, all time she can play she plays and she even gets hammered by the haters for that obviously (e.g., Rome 2012) -- I think on the flow of confidence she is right now, she'll probably want to be on court all the time -- this is personally how I'd feel too.

Either way we'll see, she's considerably improved physically and is perfectly able to dominate Dubaï and IW. Winning IW/Miami one day will always be a utopia -- anything is possible I guess.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1408
country flag ozza

I missed this gem on twitter earlier :-

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Azarenka changes her grunt to a stunned yelp mid-rally, which should probably count as a hindrance under Razzano RG rules. #wta

Rothenberg also after having tweeted throughout the match, mysteriously stops tweeting at 3-0 Vika in the 3rd . These US journos .
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1409
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Rothenberg is just as petulant as Cronin. They both suck.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1410
country flag ozza

Interestingly on the back of todays result, Azarenka has moved to joint favourite (with Serena) to win the French Open.

Yes, the two players who will be non-factors according to some posters on GM are the favourites to win Roland Garros.
Closed Thread