*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1366
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/21493193

"Victoria Azarenka gained some measure of revenge for losing her number one ranking to Serena Williams by beating the American to win the Qatar Open.
The 23-year-old Belarusian won 7-6 (8-6) 2-6 6-3 to retain her title in Doha.
Williams, 31, had already done enough this week to confirm she will replace Azarenka as world number one on Monday. But Azarenka ended a run of nine consecutive defeats against Williams as she beat her for only the second time in 12 attempts."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013...ef=sports&_r=0
"Azarenka will give up the No. 1 ranking to Williams on Monday but extended her current winning streak to 14 matches, including her second Australian Open title. More importantly, she may have turned around what has been a one-sided rivalry against Williams. Azarenka had not beaten Williams since 2009 in Miami, and had a 1-11 record against the American going into Sunday's final."

Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1367
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin is so pressed Vika finally got a win over LordRena so he's got to bring up her records against Caro and Petra.

Seriously, maybe Vika flipped a switch when that shitstorm in Melbourne hit? She had to swallow a lot of emotions going into that final and the fact that she fought through that and in her next tournament having to play her nemesis in a final was probably not that big of a deal. She knows she can buckle down and fight through anything and that includes playing Serena.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1368
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Cronin is so pressed Vika finally got a win over LordRena so he's got to bring up her records against Caro and Petra.

Seriously, maybe Vika flipped a switch when that shitstorm in Melbourne hit? She had to swallow a lot of emotions going into that final and the fact that she fought through that and in her next tournament having to play her nemesis in a final was probably not that big of a deal. She knows she can buckle down and fight through anything and that includes playing Serena.
Cronin is starting to piss me off I might block that dickhead
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1369
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Ok, am I just really paranoid, or does Cronin literally try to belittle her every way he can. I just get that vibe from these :-

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
What I really want to see in Azarenka's next 2 tournies is her play Wozniacki & Kvitova, but they r on Serena's side in Dubai. Maybe at IW

@carole_bouchard VA hasnt played Kvitova since 2011 WTA Champs & Caro since 2011 Indian Wells. Losing records vs both. Would be fascinating

@JayJarrahi Not sure Jay on Caro BUT they were close friends, she was in her head a little, she can grind. Must see

I don't think Caro is in her head at all anymore somehow .
Haha, what a sad POS he is.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1370
country flag Sampressed

Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice

Hey guys, first post on TF and I wanted to say congrats on the nice win; she deserves it really.

Hope this and her toughing out the AO win over awkward circumstances really give her even more mental toughness/self-belief/confidence/etc because it's really good for the tour to have such a prevalent younger player on top again!

Last edited by Sampressed : Feb 17th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
Sampressed is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1371
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin follows me now so I can't even throw shade at him anymore.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #1372
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
You just beat (one of) the best player of all time ... but can you beat CAROLINE WOZNIACKI?
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1373
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Cronin follows me now so I can't even throw shade at him anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
You just beat (one of) the best player of all time ... but can you beat CAROLINE WOZNIACKI?

Also Jane Lane are you xovickayy or unseededandlooming?

Last edited by SilverSlam : Feb 17th, 2013 at 06:14 PM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1374
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As a Caro fan I gotta agree with everyone here. Cronin is an idiot. Dude, Vika's a top player who has shown she can threaten Serena in the past. She won fair and square today.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1375
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Also Jane Lane are you xovickayy or unseededandlooming?
That's for me to know and for you to discover.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1376
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1377
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not talk about Cronin on this great day
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1378
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
That's for me to know and for you to discover.
i think you might be both but then I can't remember if you've had conversations with yourself then or not because I thought the two accounts talked to each other at some point
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1379
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did Cronin say this?
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1380
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Finally . WD Vika.