*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #1321
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
When did it become cool to claim Azarenka gets a cakewalk draw every event?

Every event these days, people seem to complain her draw is a cakewalk, despite the fact pretty much all the tougher unseeded opponents are in her quarter in Dubai. People seem to have it in their heads that there is this long list of people who can beat her, they just never draw her .
haters gonna hate. Nothing to do about that

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #1322
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Mental Toughness?
yep, sounds right
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #1323
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
haters gonna hate. Nothing to do about that
I like this forum, but yes i agree. It doesnt matter much though. Vika will keep playing and winning most of the time.

I just like to see her play, and always at a high level. The semi final was not the best, but still good.

Good luck in the final, another splendid start of the season regardless of the result tomorrow.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1324
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Maria was disappointing today. I don't know if Vika will win but i can't imagine she'll lose with only 5 games on her fav surface against not in form Serena. It'll be close probably 3 sets.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #1325
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I only managed to catch the majority of the first set, and I did get the impression that Pova was 'in it' but made a few needless errors. How did Serena play overall?

I'm not sure if I want to stay up late for this one though.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1326
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Actually it's Maria who is "famous" for her cakewalk draws so it was only a matter of time until Maria fans started to turn things around and claim the same for Vika.
Vika has two completed losses to players not named Serena or Maria in the last 15 months. An arrogant schmuck would say every draw is a cakewalk for Azarenka. Right now it feels like only Na Li can consistently challenge Vika, Serena and Maria on all surfaces.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #1327
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Vika has two completed losses to players not named Serena or Maria in the last 15 months. An arrogant schmuck would say every draw is a cakewalk for Azarenka. Right now it feels like only Na Li can consistently challenge Vika, Serena and Maria on all surfaces.
Yet I hear some people still spout rubbish to the contrary. There a couple of posters that try to make out Azarenka isn't consistent at all, and is vulnerable.

Of those 2 losses too, only 1 was really bad. The other she was just utterly shattered at Miami.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #1328
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

So can anyone tell me the start time for the final?
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1329
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Hi Vika fans, just saying hello to wish VIKA all the best today against Serena. Good Luck Vika, with YOU all the way.
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1330
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
So can anyone tell me the start time for the final?
In 12 minutes.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1331
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

thanks
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1332
country flag ozza

Matt Cronin on twitter. What a complete muppet (could use something far stronger, but not sure it's allowed?).

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Objectively speaking Vikas now been involved in 4 spats/controversies in last 4 events: Sharapova chides her 4 saying she was tired/hurt...

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
...at WTA Champs; Pedicure Gate at Brisbane: MTO vs Stephens at AO; now Serena complains in Doha VA stalling w/ hand up during SW's serve

Sharapova and Serena were not controversies at all. If we are calling today controversial, then there must be 100s of controversial matches a year.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1333
country flag ozza

"Objectively speaking" - does he kid anyone with that act?
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #1334
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Everything's working good except she could cut down on the UEs by about 10, but the winner count is very healthy.

I swear I recall Pova fans like Svetlio for example, who used to support Vika (well, at least have the name in their sigs) but now hate her guts and will try to find almost anything to degrade her.
wait seriously I thought he, Pavstry and Lachy hated her the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1335
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika won 7-6(6), 2-6, 6-3

Last edited by saul1333 : Feb 17th, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread