*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #841
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

She was looking a bit shaky in the first set though. Maybe the pressure of keeping her #1 ranking.

Slam final much more pressure
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #842
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

The Guardian "After mugging Sloane Stephens" . Mugging ffs. Do people realise it was Azarenka 6-1, 5-4 not Stephens. In fact the whole article in The Guardian is deplorable.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #843
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Yes, for the first argument, I do think similarly. I think Victoria has now known how to play Li from an intelligent-tennis perspective and it all started in the YEC 2011.

I rememeber that I told you that you have better optimism than that when you once asked if 'Victoria was never going to defend a title in her career' -- I'm absolutely convinced and was since the start that it was going to be in Australia but it's really an agonizing nervous situation to be going to all this phase of waiting.

In the US for the first time ever I had 0 hope for Victoria and she created so much hopes during the match -- I have all my hopes in this one that she's going to finally have slam #2, she's defeated Li 4 consecutive times, 2 easy sets in the YEC and in 2 others in three sets where Li played at least very well in one of the 3 sets [...] I really hate these matches where everything seems sooooo... much in place for her to lift the winner's trophy but there's still this substantial doubt.

There's nothing Li does that Victoria can not technically or tatically counter -- even mentally, she's psychologically strong enough next to the likes of serena etc. against any player but Serena to suboordinate any version of Li under domination --

I'll have a nervous break-down if she doesn't win this and foretime I said I wouldn't be putting so much into tennis matches anymore.
Right. I cant be more happier when she defends her title tomorrow. Against Sloane Vika was attacking her backhand sending so many high balls to that side. She is an intelligent player. And against Sveta she figured out a counter attack and got it done. I am sure she'll figure out Li too.

But with that stupid semifinal fiasco, I am worried now. I hate Sam Smith for wording that question in such a way thats screwing up her chances of defending her first GS or any title for that matter

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #844
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
She was looking a bit shaky in the first set though. Maybe the pressure of keeping her #1 ranking.

Slam final much more pressure
Also I am hoping that she is so worked up with that semis that she gets angry,says fuck this and swings freely without any reluctance.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #845
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be ideal

Spare us the stress of a long match
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #846
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight's gonna be a nerve-wracking night.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Jan 25th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #847
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

My prediction:
Li Na has 20% chance of winning playing increadible.
Li Na has 20% chance of winning if Vika is unsettled by the last days and not in 100% competitive mode.
Vika has 60% chance of winning.

Roll the dice.

Regardless, very impressing tournament, and interesting thing during the "Game, Set and Mats" ES show was that she said she is planning to bring new things into her game that she and her trainer have been working on, when it is time for it. Which will of course not be in this final, but perhaps in the following tournaments.

My first guess would be that hard flatter serve she showed in the exhibiton vs Serena.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #848
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #849
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
My prediction:
Li Na has 20% chance of winning playing increadible.
Li Na has 20% chance of winning if Vika is unsettled by the last days and not in 100% competitive mode.
Vika has 60% chance of winning.

Roll the dice.

Regardless, very impressing tournament, and interesting thing during the "Game, Set and Mats" ES show was that she said she is planning to bring new things into her game that she and her trainer have been working on, when it is time for it. Which will of course not be in this final, but perhaps in the following tournaments.

My first guess would be that hard flatter serve she showed in the exhibiton vs Serena.
Don't think so:

Li Na has 40% chance of winning playing incredible, Vika must be top to counter this.

Li Na has 0% chance of winning if Vika is unsettled by the last days and not in 100% competitive mode. This one is not going to happen.

Vika has 40% chance of winning if Li is off, done deal in that case.

Remaining 20% is if they're both totally ready for this challenge. Which is what i hope for, an incredibly tense match. I think they're still 50-50 in that case just like they're overall.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #850
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

StoneRose, you're still up as well? Are you gonna stay up all night or sleep for a bit?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #851
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
StoneRose, you're still up as well? Are you gonna stay up all night or sleep for a bit?
3:40 AM here now. Begins 9:30 AM here ( i'll check that). I always stay up very late but time to sleep now and i should be good. How about you?
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #852

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
3:40 AM here now. Begins 9:30 AM here ( i'll check that). I always stay up very late but time to sleep now and i should be good. How about you?
Same time here as I'm from France I'm hesitating... don't feel like going to bed, I stayed up to follow AO girls final livescore, and I'm afrais that if I go to bed now I won't wake for the match. Anyways, it sucks, I have an appointment at the doctor at 11am, so I'll be able to watch like 30 mins of the final max

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #853
country flag StoneRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Same time here as I'm from France I'm hesitating... don't feel like going to bed, I stayed up to follow AO girls final livescore, and I'm afrais that if I go to bed now I won't wake for the match. Anyways, it sucks, I have an appointment at the doctor at 11am, so I'll be able to watch like 30 mins of the final max
Almost 6 hours sleep , we should make it. Sucks you have to go to the doctor during the final, no big problem i hope. Need to get that sleep now or it won't be happening.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #854

No, nothing serious, but it's not sth I'm looking forward to Have a good night I don't think I'm gonna go to bed... :/

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #855
country flag StoneRose

^Good night , hope we'll cheer tomorrow .