*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #811
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Sometimes I wondering, what they'd doing without her?
Crying over Radwanska winning so many titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
If Yahoo news could be any more of a joke

Australian Open, Day 11: The day Azarenka cheated tennis

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/tennis...7592--ten.html
Wow, I'm not even going to open that, what a car crash.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #812

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I'm beginning to hope that one of the doctors treating her makes a statement to put all of this shit to bed.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #813
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
OMG all those American news websites calling it faking like she was down 1-6 and 3-5 to turn around the match Such crap is too much even for USA
Im embarassed really. Im an american myself and i find it very discouraging and very disrespectful to bash and saying rude stuff as if she was a criminal of this sports. I dont even pay attention to american media any more. Too much bullshit i swear.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #814

So it looks like Na is the overwhelming favourite for this match.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #815
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
So it looks like Na is the overwhelming favourite for this match.
Vika still the betting favorite, but intrestingly it got closer during the day.

Do you think she will be able to put all this drama to the side and just play her game? I'm not so sure it will not affect her in a negative way in the final.

If she can i think she will win a close match. Much like all their meetings last year.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #816

I'm a bit unsettled about the fact that she'll likely get booed as she walks onto the court tomorrow for no wrongdoing whatsoever. I think that worries me a bit more than how she's going to play, because it's going to be sad to see the crowd treating her like crap in the event that she wins.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #817
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I'm a bit unsettled about the fact that she'll likely get booed as she walks onto the court tomorrow for no wrongdoing whatsoever. I think that worries me a bit more than how she's going to play, because it's going to be sad to see the crowd treating her like crap in the event that she wins.
..yeah... Too bad this could be the focus.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #818
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

But it seems like whenever she is booed, the booing gives her even more fury and fire and she's even better. At least, that's what I noticed last year when she basically was booed in every match.

As for the bashing, I personnally ignore it, it's not worth wasting time. Stephens insisted in the fact that it didn't bother her, so there shouldn't even be any debate.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #819
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Vika was interviewed on this whole situation on TV today ("It's definitely been a good lesson for me."). Not the best way to prepare for a GS final.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #820
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

"I feel like yesterday was big news. Fair for me to give my story. It was a big misunderstanding."

"It was bad timing. I would never do something against a player, especially Sloane. I've known her since she was a little girl."

"I think I can understand but also when I explain situation it's not fair 2 me coz every1 can make mistake."

"my rib was blocked at 4-2 which caused discomfort. Hurting every time I breathed which freaked me out"

"I'm going to practice a little bit tonight, test it out, there's no question I will be out there playing."

"I hope we can move on for a good final."

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #821
country flag architennis92

architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Apparently Vika was interviewed on this whole situation on TV today ("It's definitely been a good lesson for me."). Not the best way to prepare for a GS final.
Here's the link if you want to watch it though not sure if it works outside of Australia.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/videos/wa...ical-time-out/

Honestly she looked in pretty good spirits all things considered. I do share the same worries about the crowd though. With the media influence combined with likely alcohol consumption, considering it's a night match and Australia day, things could get very ugly.
architennis92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #822
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by architennis92 View Post
Here's the link if you want to watch it though not sure if it works outside of Australia.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/videos/wa...ical-time-out/

Honestly she looked in pretty good spirits all things considered. I do share the same worries about the crowd though. With the media influence combined with likely alcohol consumption, considering it's a night match and Australia day, things could get very ugly.
Thanks for the link!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #823

For what it's worth, the AO tournament director had no issue with Vika's MTO, and that he had consulted the doctor.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/videos/wa...a-controversy/
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #824
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she'll get booed. She might not get much reaction, and obviously Li is going to be crowd favourite, but this happens in a lot of places. But I can't see the Aus crowd going out their way to actively boo her in a slam final.

Also I presume the TV interview on the local TV is normal for the day before the final. BBC always have the 4 finalists in their studio before the final of a grand slam. I presume this is the same in Australia? And that this interview wasn't just made because of events yesterday.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #825
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
But it seems like whenever she is booed, the booing gives her even more fury and fire and she's even better. At least, that's what I noticed last year when she basically was booed in every match.

As for the bashing, I personnally ignore it, it's not worth wasting time. Stephens insisted in the fact that it didn't bother her, so there shouldn't even be any debate.
A big for Sloane's comments. I'm worried about Li's form. Not worried at all about Vika being troubled by drunk spectators.