*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #616
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
I really hope this has nothing to do with that boyfriend of hers...
It's only her first 'let's play as awful as possible and then win in the end' match for the year, going by that same description she had a similar one at RG.

Until she starts getting upset by players outside the top 10 regularly then it's not enough to warrant planting a bomb on the rails of the Hotmess Express yet.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #617
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
It's only her first 'let's play as awful as possible and then win in the end' match for the year, going by that same description she had a similar one at RG.

Until she starts getting upset by players outside the top 10 regularly then it's not enough to warrant planting a bomb on the rails of the Hotmess Express yet.
She has unleashed the long contained fuckery upon us all. God be merciful.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #618
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
She has unleashed the long contained fuckery upon us all. God be merciful.
You startled her by deleting the "Queen of Fuckery" in your signature. She wants that title back.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #619

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I would like to make a friendly reminder of the fact that we're talking about arguably one of the most (if not the most) consistent WTA players today.

It could be so much worse ...
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #620
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
You startled her by deleting the "Queen of Fuckery" in your signature. She wants that title back.
Well, she can have it back!
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #621
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Well, she can have it back!
And it is well deserved.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #622
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

That was not good at all. Sure Hampton fought well but Vika just isn't as good as last year same time. SF will be the end this time definitely and she may have to work a bit to get there. At least that Redfoo guy behaves rather decently as a fan on the stands, no weird antics from what i saw. Maybe he's actually nice apart from the horrid music.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #623

They're now doing a montage of Redfoo doing things and Vika hitting shots with that Party Rock Anthem playing.

Kill me now.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #624
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I would like to make a friendly reminder of the fact that we're talking about arguably one of the most (if not the most) consistent WTA players today.

It could be so much worse ...
Yeah if she had actually drawn a healthy tennis player in the first three rounds instead of Niculescu, Daniilidou and injured Hampton.

The excuse-making after the first round was ridiculous. It was really horrible and it had nothing to do with Niculescu´s allegedly tricky game or performance. Niculescu played maybe 20% of her best level in the first set and around 50% in the 2nd set. She was missing forehand slices off the same puffball forehands that Hampton routinely killed. I don´t know what is wrong. Either she was playing too much with her new clown in the off-season or the toe injury really bothers her on serve and the forehand. Backhand is okay.

Well let´s hope she makes it to the semifinal and wins three games against Serena. That seems like the maximum she can achieve in this form. Maybe time to bust out the good luck pants. Stupid Nike. They could sell a lot more black hot pants to girls than that disgusting beige sack of a dress she is wearing now.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #625

Might need to dust off the 2012 AO outfit. Could prompt her to play GOAT tennis again.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #626
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika on ESPN

Think at one point she would start missing, but she was on fire. A little of a surprise. Started well and dropped her level and she took advantage of it.

This year is the same for me, trying to win another title.

Serena getting attention doesnt effect her. Serena has always had attention. Keep main focus on me. Live in the present.

*RedFoo interlude*

McKendry: "He's not just crazy about you, he is crazy about tennis:
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #627

So Vesnina on Monday. Won a long 3 set match against Vinci, and even in spite of today I'm pretty sure of a comfortable Vika victory.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #628
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

She won, that is what im going to remember from this round.

Did i miss it? I didnt see her trainer in her box today? I always thought he was a good match for Vika and i hope it is not a problem there?
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #629
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

seems like she'll never defend a title in her career

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
She won, that is what im going to remember from this round.

Did i miss it? I didnt see her trainer in her box today? I always thought he was a good match for Vika and i hope it is not a problem there?
He was sitting left of the player's box.
Closed Thread