*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #601
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
^
1st round:
Fastest 163 km'h
avg 1st 147
avg 2nd 128

2nd round
f 171
1st 155
2nd 128
Good.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #602
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think the most important thing today was that she seemed to have done the right thing during the off season. I was a bit worried after the first match, but today she looked great again.

Btw, would be nice to see a Wozniacki vs Vika match later. I have not yet seen them play each other.

Last edited by garwe : Jan 17th, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #603
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go gurl

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #604
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika v Hampton first on RLA.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #605
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
watched most of Hampton's match against U. Radwanska. She played well, heavy groundstrokes, good variety, likes to come to net. Should be more of a test for Vika than her last opponent.

Good luck
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #606
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Vika v Hampton first on RLA.
Nice that she gets to play every match there. And good that she gets longer rest (if she wins) before next match.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #607
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Victoria, I'm kind of worried about her serve in the last match. I hope she can show much more aggressive serving against Hampton like she did against Sabine for example in Brisbane.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #608
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

6-4, 4-6, 6-2. Let's just move on

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #609
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Where do I start?

Hampton played the match of her life, and I didn't think she was as good as everyone was saying (ie. in GM, 'she might really trouble Azarenka' etc), but she was playing at a very high level. I think I remember seeing her playing Sharapova this time last year and she was nowhere near as good as today. Vika, from 5-1 onwards (the stretch between 2-1 to 5-1 was very good) was diabolically awful, embarrassing. So many errors, she was playing at a very low level for her standards. But as long as these sorts of matches don't become commonplace, then this is tolerable, I still think she would've won even if Hampton didn't get that injury, whatever it seemed to be.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #610
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Caution, I'm going to be very vile here.

Vika needs to stop fucking the Rainbow Peasant and get her ass on the practice court. Absolute shit today. No movement, not hitting through the ball at all, no game plan whatsoever, just hitting the ball into Jamie's strike zone.

As soon as she started double faulting the whole game fell apart. Unacceptable. The pressure of attempting to defend is getting to her.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #611
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, that was absolutely awful. Lucky escape for Vika

I really hope this has nothing to do with that boyfriend of hers...

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #612
country flag saul1333
język

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Caution, I'm going to be very vile here.

Vika needs to stop fucking the Rainbow Peasant and get her ass on the practice court. Absolute shit today. No movement, not hitting through the ball at all, no game plan whatsoever, just hitting the ball into Jamie's strike zone.

As soon as she started double faulting the whole game fell apart. Unacceptable. The pressure of attempting to defend is getting to her.
Very very very very very vile indeed
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #613
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm drained. Took 'mess' and 'fuckery' to a whole new level but I'm glad to see that she still has that fighting spirit to battle through a bad day at the office. Next match against Vinci/Vesnina (played against both recently and won comfortably) shouldn't be as difficult ().

Credit to Jamie, she played incredibly well and was so clutch in the second set, really deserved to win that set.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #614
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and I hope that her comment after the match ("I'm going to practice more" or something like that) didn't mean that she didn't prepare properly for whatever reason...
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #615
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Victoria follows her post-match on-court ITW advise and go and practice because she really needs to up her cadences and play much faster than that if she even wants a chance. The passivity in this match was appalling --

She had no rhythm whatsoever, 17-28 is as bad as it can get and I have no idea where her brains actually were in this match consistently searching for Hampton's forehand with pretty passive shots down-the-middle begging to be stroke for winners. I really hate it when she gets outplayed and plays so linear down the center with very passive shots taking winner after winner.

She started varying the lengths off her backhand much better afterwards and angled shots with more effectiveness.

I know there's a gulf between what Hampton proposed in contrary to Danilidou & Niculescu -- I have a feeling Victoria got surprised there and probably the test she really needed to enter this event -- because her two first opponents were as quality-less as one can find.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread