*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #586
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

First on Rod Laver tomorrow v Daniilidou

Good luck
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #587
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Mustsee Ana vs JJ, injuries or not. BTW heard Caro & Vika walked past each other on practice court, only short hello. Must see that 2 on mat cronin's twitter acount
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #588
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Eleni's game is old school, so while she lacks modern power she has the touch, speed, spin, and all-court game that could bother Vika. It's not as crazy as Monica's but still.

Vika needs to clean it up out there.

I did thoroughly enjoy Cliff Drysdale botching The Hotmess Express' name and "band name." He also does not approve of the Rainbow Peasant.
THE RAINBOW PEASANT. We just have to refer to him with that nickname from now on.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #589
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eleni's game is old school, so while she lacks modern power she has the touch, speed, spin, and all-court game that could bother Vika. It's not as crazy as Monica's but still.

I did thoroughly enjoy Cliff Drysdale botching The Hotmess Express' name and "band name." He also does not approve of the Rainbow Peasant.

And I agree she has a lot of variation and stuff, but she put in some really bad performances lately. I saw an ITF match of hers in November last year, and she was struggling to survive in any rally longer than 5-6 shots, she's lucky she faced a big choker, otherwise her match would have been a whitewash.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #590
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Rainbow peasant

Daniilidou is well past her prime and her fitness is suspect. I don't expect her to trouble Vika at this point. Gonna be a hot day in Melbourne, and even at 11 AM conditions are probably going to be pretty brutal.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #591
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Hmm.. the match begins at 1 a.m. and i must get up only at 9 a.m.
Sounds like the best opportunity this week to see a match live!
Good luck, Vika!! Make it, nevertheless, quick.
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #592
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
Hmm.. the match begins at 1 a.m. and i must get up only at 9 a.m.
Sounds like the best opportunity this week to see a match live!
Good luck, Vika!! Make it, nevertheless, quick.
Lucky
Match at 3 am and get up at 7 am but who cares? Maybe only my boss will be wondering why I'm sleeping on the table
Good luck Vika!!!
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #593
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

That's real commitment!
Lucky you.. my boss wouldn't be wondering, but would kick my ass
Good luck for staying awake !
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #594
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SOB BEST NAME EVER
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #595
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

6-1, 6-0 Better than R1

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #596
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Good win... better yet, not much (if any) energy wasted.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #597
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Nice match. Played mucj better than the previous one. Let's hope she can keep this level up and serve a bit better. Well done! Two down already
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #598
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Most things improved from 1R, good to see. I tried to pay a bit more attention to her serving, and she seemed to be serving it a bit faster (?) than the last match.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #599
country flag VIK!

^
1st round:
Fastest 163 km'h
avg 1st 147
avg 2nd 128

2nd round
f 171
1st 155
2nd 128
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #600
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Good win.. It'll be a while before the tournament really starts for her.