*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #46
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I think she's had the ranking thing on her mind for the first time since Roland Garros. She might be calmer tomorrow, but she'll still have strong motivation given who her opponent is
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #47
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

clearly she was preoccupied too much in the first but she knew she had to stay with Na. She is maturing into a great player. It'd be sooooo awesome if she can win this tournie but if not its okay too

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #48
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule for tomorrow (Istanbul time):

1. Huber/Raymond vs. Hlavackova/Hradecka
2. Serena Williams vs. Agnieszka Radwanska (NB 15.00hrs)
3. Maria Sharapova vs. Victoria Azarenka
4. Errani/Vinci vs. Kirilenko/Petrova

I think Maria will have the best chance of the season to beat Vika on HC.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #49
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Vika She must be super-exhausted and all anyways glad she qualified as expected and will will make the YE#1. Now time to beat Maria and I hope she makes the F even if she might lost for the 1 000 000th. time to Serena.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #50
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I've pretty much given up on anticipating a win against Serena. It just won't happen even though she's so perfectly capable of it and I'm tired of seeing her get so close only to lose relatively comfortably in the next match up. It's a shame.
Yeah, I have a feeling Victoria blew her biggest ever opportunity in the US Open ; she'll never get again (?) -- she'll probably beat Serena when she'll have lost 8-9 more matches again and the H2h will be 22-1 or something Federer/Roddick like considering they meet 99 999 times in a given season. This match-up is boring, insipid [...] and predictable -- if only it had to do with tennis but Victoria isn't strong mentally to do anything potent against Serena in a big match even if she would have her at 20%, totally resigned, defeated [...].

Making the F would be very good and satisfying.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #51
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I think she'll beat Serena sooner but it'll have to be on HC. Last match was a semi tank. Vika didn't look so great today , then again Li is so random that matches against her always look like a mess, even Serena couldn't escape that fate here. At least that H2H is fixed now.

Maria will be toast tomorrow again. The difference on HC between these two is much bigger than some on GM seem to think. Upset only possible if Maria is very good and Vika really awful. I look forward to it already.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #52
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

6W/25UE, what the hell is going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Vika looks exhausted and quite frustrated too. It's like she's really longing for a long break, can't blame her.

Making the semis here is good since she's not even playing that well.
She's been playing pretty awfully to be honest. Surprisingly, I'm a little doubtful that she'll beat Sharapova with this form.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #53
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I refuse to be angry if she loses tomorrow. She and her team should be so proud of this season, regardless of the result in the last match(es) when she seemingly is at 80%.

Still think she didnt look that tired today, just not as sharp as usual.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #54
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

So proud. I wouldn't be too hard on the 6/25, I mean Na makes people play bad.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #55

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I don't even know if I want Vika to make the final only to lose to Serena yet I'm not sure I'd want her to lose to Sharapova either, the Sharapova fans would be unbearable.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #56
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Number One, Yeeeeeeees

Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #57
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I don't even know if I want Vika to make the final only to lose to Serena yet I'm not sure I'd want her to lose to Sharapova either, the Sharapova fans would be unbearable.
They will not allow you to like Sharapova ever

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #58
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

I much much prefer her to lose to Serena than Maria. To me, Maria is only about hitting hard, and yes Serena does that too, and her game is a lot about her serve, but to me Serena is better at diversity. She got better hands too when she needs it. Yes the H2H is terrible and will become even worse, but let her at least have a good H2H vs Maria.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #59

Even if she loses it wouldn't really dent that H2H too badly, every man and his dog will still acknowledge that Vika has been better than Sharapova this year.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #60
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I think Vika would be extremely pissed if she'd lose her last match of the season against Maria. Hopefully this gives her some extra power for this match.

The whole scheduling is a joke though. In the YEC the better players should prevail and not those who've had the better schedule. Aga will be dead tired today and also Vika didn't look fully fit in her previous matches. They should all get a day off before the semis, not just Serena.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread