*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #526
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I don't know why people are surprised that she ended up in Serena's half? I thought that was something we already knew?

Apart from that, when your highest ranked opponent in your quarter is Errani, then that's enough to feel comfortable about her making the SF. Serena's not unbeatable either, always a chance she'll struggle through a round or two.

Pretty satisfied with this draw.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #527
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw to SF. If she faces Serena there i'll give her ~30-40% chance to go through this time.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #528

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Everyone's going to tip a straight sets smashing, but deep inside you know Vika doesn't roll over in slams very easily.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #529
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Lets look at it this way, if there is ever a slam that Vika can beat Serena in it's going to be the Australian Open
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #530
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vikasaurus View Post
Lets look at it this way, if there is ever a slam that Vika can beat Serena in it's going to be the Australian Open
Love the attitude, even in 2010 when serena was on fire she almost won
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #531

I still get sad over the 2009 4R to be honest.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #532
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Another Serena/Victoria SF -- yikes, that's going to be the 8th freaking major and 3rd consecutive where they meet. Seriously at this freaking rhythm they could meet like 11 000 times in a single calendar year.

Victoria is bound to beat Serena one of these times, like The Vikasaurus said, her best chance would be in Australia -- it's her best tournament/event. Let's hope -- she'll definitively make the SF with this draw, there's no one really relevant to upset her before the SF.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #533
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Why such a negative mindset? People thought Vika would have no chance in the USO final as well, so I wouldn't call it an impossible task. But let's just wait and see.
Definitively, she can beat Serena but her main problem is she always freaking falls short, it's pretty annoying when you take AO 2009, 2010 with US Open 2011. She needs to resolve that, it's not as impossible especially that she's been close already 2 times in Australia self.

She's making the SF here almost for certain even with her B-/C game in this draw so it's hard not to project in the future -- but anyways he really has no choice there probably that will make her transcend herself for once and for all to not lose the title here.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #534
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future

Tough luck to get Serena in her half AGAIN. (seriously?)

But she did manage to avoid her nemeses like Cibulkova and Li.
Mustafina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #535
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Draw is ok. The other seeds in her section are so weak that it's really hard to anticipate who she might face in R3, R4 or QFs. She's there to win the tournament, if she's gonna do that she'll most likely have to beat Serena at some point, whether that's in the final or semi final is not a big deal.

(The only nightmare scenario is Vika beating Serena in an epic semifinal and then being tired/unfocused for the final and gifting Sharapova the number one spot)
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #536
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Draw is ok. The other seeds in her section are so weak that it's really hard to anticipate who she might face in R3, R4 or QFs. She's there to win the tournament, if she's gonna do that she'll most likely have to beat Serena at some point, whether that's in the final or semi final is not a big deal.

(The only nightmare scenario is Vika beating Serena in an epic semifinal and then being tired/unfocused for the final and gifting Sharapova the number one spot)
Agree. Going out in SF or final against Serena doesn't really makes a difference except for the rankings. Maria got to a lot of finals last year and got some shade because she lost so many of them. As it is now i think Aga has slightly better chances to reach the final than Maria btw.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #537
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

BTW, love your avi pic, do you happen to haze photo in full size?

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #538
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
BTW, love your avi pic, do you happen to haze photo in full size?

originally posted here (Sergei ) :

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4936
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #539
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

originally posted here (Sergei ) :

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4936
Cheers!

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #540
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Last year it was Kim, this year its Serena from the old guard

lets do this Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread