*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 338 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:09 AM   #5056
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I felt like I got the revenge seeing aga lost. Vika just had too many errors and played herself into shit. Oh well at least I don't need to see aga in final. Cibu believed in herself and went for her shots. Sometimes it may not work week after week, but these 2 weeks she is on fire. Who would have known. It's the same she has nothing to lose against aga like aga had nothing to lose against vika. Wearing expectation is not easy.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:14 AM   #5057
country flag yst_01

yst_01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
I think she truly is the definition of a big match player.
aha... THE TRUTH is she declined on her one and only tournament.
yst_01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:14 AM   #5058
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

And cibu was solid, aggressive but defends very well too. All vika has to do us to cut down unforced errors and have a up at her shots. What she performed would not have passed Li's flat balls as well. From what I saw vika doesn't place the balls near baseline anymore, but the rest of players do.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:03 AM   #5059
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
A year ago cibulkova got double bageled by radwanska in the final of sydney. Big game player indeed. I just think she has such low margins technically that small changes in court speed, opponent shot trajectory etc easily knock her game off stride. And the fistpumping is fine, as vika might say if the opponent has a problem with it then theyre a weak person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
And cibu was solid, aggressive but defends very well too. All vika has to do us to cut down unforced errors and have a up at her shots. What she performed would not have passed Li's flat balls as well. From what I saw vika doesn't place the balls near baseline anymore, but the rest of players do.
She played one bad match and suddenly everyone is better than her? Her rally shots were deep and heavy against stephens, it looked like against radwanska she came out and suddenly the shots that were landing a foot inside the baseline were going wide or long. So she took something off them, just to hang in match and hope her timimg came back.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:54 AM   #5060
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
A year ago cibulkova got double bageled by radwanska in the final of sydney. Big game player indeed. I just think she has such low margins technically that small changes in court speed, opponent shot trajectory etc easily knock her game off stride. And the fistpumping is fine, as vika might say if the opponent has a problem with it then theyre a weak person.
It´s more stupid shot selection than margin with her imho. Show me a player that has never been in the top 10, that has 19 wins over the current top 10. I doubt you´ll find many. I don´t even like Cibulkova and obviously being 5´3 everything has its limits, but there is no doubt that she has a certain swagger.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:58 AM   #5061
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post

She played one bad match and suddenly everyone is better than her? Her rally shots were deep and heavy against stephens, it looked like against radwanska she came out and suddenly the shots that were landing a foot inside the baseline were going wide or long. So she took something off them, just to hang in match and hope her timimg came back.
Of course Vika played a shit match against Radwanska. At the same time so did Stephens against Vika. You pull out the return games at 3-5 in the 3rd set against Tolöjanovic and in the 2nd against Svitolina and you´ll see four aggressive returns, you haven´t seen once against Vika. Stephens is mentally weak, completely lackadaisical. She has so much raw talent, but no idea how to channel it. I thought she had it figured out in the 1st set against Rena at the USO, but apparently losing the set 4-6 and the match made her doubt the direction again.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:07 AM   #5062
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Domi should win it all!! After beating Aga, Maria and Simona she deserves it better than Li Na!!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:36 AM   #5063
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very glad Radwanska is out, I couldn't stand her becoming a slam winner... it would hurt the WTA so much. I can very well live with both possible winners.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:49 AM   #5064
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisGhost View Post
Nope. It's a game of who declines less atm.
This is unlikely to hold up for long though. Vika will have to improve medium term. Sharapova is likely to get better, she was out for a long time, so Australian Open was always unlikely for her. I think expecting any imminent decline from Serena is more wishful thinking, than a likely reality.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 03:38 PM   #5065
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What a bad joke of a final. Also want Li to win then since she did get unlucky in last year's final.

Radwanska bowing out 1 and 2 really shows how off Vika was. Everybody is rubbing themselves over Agatha's usual junk (her great trickster shots aren't even in display anymore for years now), but for every magical shot (*barf*) she landed, Vika granted another 10 errors.

Last edited by Break My Rapture : Jan 23rd, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:11 PM   #5066
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
What a bad joke of a final. Also want Li to win then since she did get unlucky in last year's final.

Radwanska bowing out 1 and 2 really shows how off Vika was. Everybody is rubbing themselves over Agatha's usual junk (her great trickster shots aren't even in display anymore for years now), but for every magical shot (*barf*) she landed, Vika granted another 10 errors.

That is GM for you. No discussion about the actual matches possible anymore. It´s all GIF madness. If I ran this place, pictures/gifs would be banned from results threads. I didn´t bother to read more than two pages. And although it would probably make for a good laugh 24 hours later, I still don´t care.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #5067
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Was it always like this?
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #5068
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Vika officially withdrew from Fed Cup. You guys were right that she wouldn't play. I still think it's too bad - it's not like she's going to be too tired after the AO and I think the low-pressure matches could've been great for her to practice new things/gain some confidence. See her in Doha .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 03:08 AM   #5069
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is she better never knock off my beloved Jo-La and then go stink up the joint like she did against Radwanska ever again.

I mean I'm not sure how I'll back that threat up or anything, but she just better not.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #5070
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Guys please vote for Vika!!!!!!!!!! Empress will win but we could help Vika get second place !!!!!!
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread