*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 04:59 AM   #4921
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

While I agree we probably shouldn't look too far ahead considering anything is possible, if Na even got close to winning in the final, she'd be so nervous. Remember her French win? She barely got through the 2nd set, and her matches in finals and later stages of slams recently have been anything but convincing when she goes to close them out. Anyways, it feels like it's been way too long since an Aga/Vika match. I can't wait

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 05:03 AM   #4922
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or does Vika seem to be less on social media than usual this tournament? She's still using Facebook and Instagram (I don't have Twitter ) but not that much here while I felt like last year she'd post about all her matches…*Maybe she's too focused on Redfoo, or maybe more than usual on the tennis, but I find it a bit interesting .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 05:25 AM   #4923
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Maybe it's just a phase, sometimes without noticing you can forget about things like social media, would assume she's very focused now.

I'm beginning to think Na was in pretty much the same form last AO as she is now, which is a bit reassuring.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 05:40 AM   #4924
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

From the last match I can infer that, Vika's back to her raising the intensity when needed like last year. I think she should be able to find a way to beat everyone here

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:30 AM   #4925
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Na would be favourite for the title based on today's win.
No. What does her easily beating Pennetta change?
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4926
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

All my faves are now out, so I can fully cheer Vika to tear shit up .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:25 AM   #4927
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
No. What does her easily beating Pennetta change?
Never mind, I revised my thoughts later on.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:58 AM   #4928
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Sorry, didnt see that. Bookmakers have Vika slight favourite over Li then a big gap to the rest. This is with Vika having yet to play her qf, if she wins that her odds will shorten again.
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 11:45 AM   #4929
country flag Igor_Biscan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
yes i can't wait. and browsing through the website, both tennis.com and SI are still lukewarm for vika after she beat their american sweetheart. i agree, seriously if they really have a good US player, they should shut their mouths and let the players play. am so glad she cleaned up her game since last match, much much better than last year when she only cleaned up her game before she faced williams.

i bet, serena was cheering for vika against sloane. hahaha.
I noticed in the other thread you were planning on going to melbourne. Did you go to the matches?
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4930
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy I'll get to watch Vika tonight. It's better than having to livescore her in my night class (because I know the instructor incredibly well and he'd make fun of me for being so intense) but she tends to play better when I'm not watching. That and I get so nervous. You'd think I'd be over the nerves by now having been there, done that with another player but nope, Vika's going to just keep adding to my premature gray hairs like Lindsay did.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:22 PM   #4931
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I noticed in the other thread you were planning on going to melbourne. Did you go to the matches?
Going to watch tmr, quarterfinal . Just hoping no heart attack please.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:38 PM   #4932
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
I'm not going to lie, I'm not happy I'll get to watch Vika tonight. It's better than having to livescore her in my night class (because I know the instructor incredibly well and he'd make fun of me for being so intense) but she tends to play better when I'm not watching. That and I get so nervous. You'd think I'd be over the nerves by now having been there, done that with another player but nope, Vika's going to just keep adding to my premature gray hairs like Lindsay did.
Even u watching shouldn't stop her from being ruthless against Aga

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:40 PM   #4933
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
lucky dude(assuming u r a man)!!! Have a great time and shout the slogan 'Vikalanders support Vika to death' wenever u get a chance....that way it'll be more deliberate

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 03:31 PM   #4934
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prostate yourself before our Sith Princess and cry out unto her, "Oh Princess Vika, please cease the torturing of thy humble supporters with thy fuckery!"

Then throw her a Snickers.

It couldn't hurt.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 04:12 PM   #4935
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

@ the last 2 posts!
Lucky you! Have a great time and don't forget to take some photos.