*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:55 PM   #4486
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Lord we are in for some fuckery against Serena too.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM   #4487
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Gut instinct says straight set loss because Vika needs to be very, very sharp to beat Serena and I haven't seen that this week.

Ever since Cincy it is somewhat hard to predict though, especially as Serena seems to be struggling a bit as well.

Maybe she'll surprise us

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM   #4488
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Save your Sith powers for the AO, Vika. You can continue to be the Queen of Fuckery for this one.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 08:56 PM   #4489
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Brisbane Int. 2014 SF vs. JJ 1:6 6:3 6:4

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 09:19 PM   #4490
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Already you can see how precious how some TF posters get in regards to match winning celebrations.

Good:
- Didn't fold after monumental flopping in 1st set, it was unbelievably bad
- Clutch BH at *5-4 deuce to give her MP2
- Ground game improved gradually as match went on
- Celebration, as mentioned, was very positive to see after last night where there was none
- She's got a clean slate to start from and nothing to lose tomorrow
- Kept emotions in check

Bad:
- Serving mostly pretty mediocre
- Still some awful shanks but mostly in the 1st
- Jitters when she tries to finish off a match

Ugly:
- My overreactions in the LS thread
What happens in livescoring threads, stays in livescoring threads. I've said some pretty creative things about players who were playing my favorite while in the heat of the moment.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:28 PM   #4491
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of overreactions, Vika seems to have messaged that TeamVikaFans guy on Twitter, letting him know she wasn't happy with his overly negative match comments today (he was slamming Sam for not improving her game enough).

The poor guy is running scared now, trying to make up for his behavior

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:47 PM   #4492
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Wondering why she often starts bad in matches now, or if she did that often before as well. Many matches i have seen the first set is gone all too quick. Happened vs Serena, Ivanovic, Sharapova, Jankovic and others.

Great with comeback wins, but im more for total domination in 2 sets.

Good luck tomorrow, some good play and im happy (and no injuries).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:48 PM   #4493
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Speaking of overreactions, Vika seems to have messaged that TeamVikaFans guy on Twitter, letting him know she wasn't happy with his overly negative match comments today (he was slamming Sam for not improving her game enough).

How do you know? I don't see it anywhere on twitter?
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:52 PM   #4494
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Wondering why she often starts bad in matches now, or if she did that often before as well. Many matches i have seen the first set is gone all too quick. Happened vs Serena, Ivanovic, Sharapova, Jankovic and others.
I dunno about starting matches but her inability to close out matches probably stems from the backlash see received from the Sloane Stevens match last year at AO and probably the 2012 US Open against Serena . Hopefully she can put those incidents behind her soon and serve for the match and covert MP's when she needs too.
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:43 PM   #4495
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
How do you know? I don't see it anywhere on twitter?
She apparently sent him a direct message.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #4496
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
What happens in livescoring threads, stays in livescoring threads. I've said some pretty creative things about players who were playing my favorite while in the heat of the moment.
I think a ban on commentary in the LS threads would do a good deal. Just leave it for actual livescores.

Quote:

Yeah, blaming Sam for too much is a bit unfair, there's only so much he can do which is also why champion coaches have failed to turn their player into what they had desired.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:11 AM   #4497
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Fans tend to forget how much work athletes actually do, even if it not resulting in wins and Vika is winning even if it's ugly. Vika has always been a yo-yo player and has always struggled against players who have similar games as her (which I think Jelena does). Add in the fact that this is the start of the season, and we've got some fuckery on our hands. That said, as of right now, she's already a head of where she was this time last year when she had to pull out of Brisbane.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #4498
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I think a ban on commentary in the LS threads would do a good deal. Just leave it for actual livescores.

Yeah, blaming Sam for too much is a bit unfair, there's only so much he can do which is also why champion coaches have failed to turn their player into what they had desired.
LOL. The whole time I was thinking, who is TeamVikaFans why is he mad at Sam Stosur for not improving her game and why does Vika care about Sam Stosur so much to tweet some random fan.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #4499
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

It's 41C in Brisbane today (which is probably worse than the same temperature in Melbourne), so you'd think fitness is going to be a big deal tonight.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 03:17 AM   #4500
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:

I like TeamVikaFans (she's a she btw) but messaging Meilen about Sam Sumyk was a bit out of order