*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #436
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
BREAKING: Victoria Azarenka has pulled out of her semi vs Serena Williams in Brisbane with injury. Not sure what. Will know shortly

Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #437
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

Hopefully it won´t be anything too serious. There might be a press conference, right?......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #438
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Its right big toe: Azarenka had bad pedicure 10 days ago, 2 much of nail cut, piece of nail infected toe had it taken out by doc yesterday

I'm glad that it's nothing more serious.

Doctors told Azarenka not 2 play for 3-4 days but she thinks she could be ready in 2 days or so. Taking antibiotics.Will be fine 4 AO
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #439
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Of all the things, a pedicure

Maybe explains why she hadn't been moving that well
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #440
country flag Natural Joe

Vika: 'It just got infected from bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection. The doctor said it happens a lot'
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #441
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Went to bed early for nothing
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #442
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

A shame. Oh well, Serena vs. Pavs should be good.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #443
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Vika.

Hopefully there will be no pain during AO.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #444
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Worst timing ever
Couldn't this happen yesterday or tomorrow?

Again, get well soon girl. And keep staying away from RedFool.

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #445

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Peak GM right now.

What a nutcase board. First with the let's-bash-stephens-even-though-what-she-said-was-in-good-spirits shit and now with vika-is-such-a-coward-for-daring-to-not-aggravate-her-injury.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #446
country flag Natural Joe

People in GM simply like to bash players, the reason is not important to them.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #447
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #448
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, ah well, I'm being robbed of a win there. Get better --
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #449
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
People in GM simply like to bash players, the reason is not important to them.
I am afraid that it will have a field day for certain extremists there...

Latest update:

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporter
Vika: 'It just got infected from bad pedicure experience. I had somebody who gave me infection. The doctor said it happens a lot

Some of u way 2 suspicious/hard on Azarenka: not like she ducked Serena in 5 big matches they played last year. Deserves benefit of doubt
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #450

Has Cronin been reading TF?

I don't think this retirement would have caused this sort of hate anywhere else.
Closed Thread