*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #4426
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Excited to see what the new year brings! Go Vika!!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #4427
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

new fitness hirings.
Good.

first match against Dellacqua.
Good.

scary obsession with leopard print dude.
Bad.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:17 AM   #4428
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
New trainers are definitely a good sign. Hopefully she catches lightning in a bottle in Melbourne again this year. I have a feeling if she makes the final this year she's going to be playing Serena.
I think we're almost guaranteed to get that final excusing any possible injuries/unexpected upsets, even if these days for Serena to make a USO F is much easier to predict than for her to make an AO F if that makes sense.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:47 AM   #4429
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Tmr jan 1 at 8pm after federer
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 07:33 AM   #4430
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea wat will she be wearing for this AO?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 11:58 AM   #4431
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

It was a good match. She could improve her BP conversion and she had some problems when being stretched on the FH side but that was mainly in the first set. But more importantly the serve looked pretty good, as did the rest of her game. Next match against Vögele!

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:10 PM   #4432
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

i thought overall was a good start. came out with ambition and focus. returns and serves working decently. second set was more aggressive once bagging the first set. as mentioned, FH was stretched but it was to casey's credit, she was drilling the corners very well in the first set. good serves placements, the speed was rather slow mostly around 150s+, need to improve with other players. only broken once, but then the last one when serving the match. i thought she was a little soft there. i like her play and attitude. she means business in australia. yay.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:47 PM   #4433
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

This was probably close to best you could hope for in the first match of the season. She took half a set to get going and there were still a few hiccups along the way but she's in the right direction.

Note improvement in serve, it's not considerably faster (although 160kmh+ serves were plenty) but they're putting her in a winning position more than most of 2013 I would suggest.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:06 PM   #4434
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

First win, good. Don't think this match said much how the season will be. I think we will see first sign of that in the semi final. (If she doesn't reach that it will of course not be a good sign).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:06 PM   #4435
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Pretty good start. Promising!
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM   #4436
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
First win, good. Don't think this match said much how the season will be. I think we will see first sign of that in the semi final. (If she doesn't reach that it will of course not be a good sign).
I disagree...
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:27 PM   #4437
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
I disagree...
How do you mean? Surely we can expect her to win the next match or? The semi final will be harder, but there i think we can see signs of how good she really plays now.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:09 PM   #4438
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Keep im[proving Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:46 PM   #4439
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win, Vika!! Keep it up!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 06:35 PM   #4440
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
How do you mean? Surely we can expect her to win the next match or? The semi final will be harder, but there i think we can see signs of how good she really plays now.
I don't think it's a big deal if she doesn't, though I fully doubt that.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread